L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Help, confused

Jtbxx

Greenlighter
I don't know much about my girlfriends ex however I know she was with him for a considerable amount of time. Over that period she was open to trying new things in the bedroom and subsequently liked certain things.

However these things she liked back then, she apparently doesn't want to do with me because she loves me and thinks out relationship is different.

I can't help but think that our sex life is not exciting because we can't act out certain fetish's. She has the potential to be different in the bedroom but won't try anything with me. Should I be offended? Slightly confused

I think I would be offended. Stop talking about her ex and their sex with her. Make your own style and memories. Try something and if she says I don't want to do that bc it reminds me of so and so. I would say well I guess you are still in love with so and so or you would not be thinking about him while we are having sex

I don't mean to be so harsh and blunt but it pretty much indicates that you're not that sexually attractive to her, she probably thinks you're a good "partner" but not sexually exciting. If she was open before she'd be open now for the right guy. I'd personally be worried about her cheating because when she meets that right guy who sexually excites her chances are she's gonna cheat.

Your choices are to leave her or to work on becoming more masculine and sexually exciting.

Maybe go to a sex therapist. It's probably her and her feeling uncomfortable, insecure, or fear of losing you.

Sexual relationships are very different. I have had relationships where we were amazingly compatible and also where it's not so great. For whatever reason, l would say you just don't do it for her. Not trying to sound harsh, just my opinion.

UMM, well I partly agree with what's been said so far I partly don't. I don't wish to come across as a whore but there's been quiet a few 'experienes' and I have to agree with Ruby that everyone is different and sex is always going to be different (I hope) with other people. It's possible that she feels relaxed with you and dosen't want the kind of relationship she had before. Why you're discussing what/how sex has been with other people is beyond me, It has no bearing on your present (or shouldn't have). Is it possible that your jealous of this other dude and want to compete? that you have the right to get what he got..you say "she has the potential to be different in the bedroom" sounds like your talking about a racehorse or unsatisfactory pupil. Has it occurred to your male ego and desires that she just might be telling the truth and that she does love you (which kind of implies she didn't love the fetish guy) and she wants to experience this relationship from a different angle. As for the 'cheating' thing I imagine she'd have walked out the door by now. She's not bound to you and that's exactly what she'll do if you keep laying demands down. It sounds like it's YOU who isn't satisfied not her.