• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Help codeine and weed making me tired and giving me LESS energy and no high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julesz

Ex-Bluelighter
hi so i used to take codeine just pop the pills and get the desired effects same with weed but the last year i feel as if my body has changed some how like i cant hit a joint like i used to if i force myself to i wont get a good high or rush like i used to it will just make me feel tired and hard to stand up ( not in a good way ) now codeine is the worse cus now instead of sedating me it does the opposite! I dont like stimulants (except caffeine) so I defo dont want to be up cleaning my room or just walking in circles basically cus i cant sit still when i took the codeine to relax in the first place and for the record ive been on codeine and off for ages but when i use daily i take like 4 30 mg pills max and that will get me high but not the high im looking for like the warmth and when i take more i just get the edgeness mentioned above and racey thoughts ive tried antihistamines but i dont like them and they make me feel groggy and snappy in the morning I try to get as much exercise as possible because I cant get high if ive been sitting in all day but these days something just feels like its changed in my body it wont let me get high and fuked up like i used to just 2 years ago give or take my lungs wont let me inahale the weed fully etc and its not illness its ive been wondering if somehow ive started doing something wrong but im very knowledgeble and cant see that I have never taken anything stronger than codeine except tramadol and kratom but this started happening before i tried them anyway way before.

Pleasse guys i suffer pain i get by etc I work but i just cant get high like ive used to and ive tried tolerance break but then it makes me even more tired just on lower does and wanna go sleep NO ENJOYMENT OR EUPHORIA or very mild anyway and my energy gets zapped so i cant enjoy even the little bit of euphoria if it isnt a placebo that is ive tried different doses but i just cant get high like i used to and i refuse to on anything stronger i should be able to get high on these if i have a break or cut down I thought thats the way it works right??? well apparently not i swear guys its like my body refuses to let me get relaxed i have axiety which has been well used to be cured by weed and opiates if i have a bong hit its a bit better but I wanna be able to enjoy my joints and codeine again.

ive tried re wording this so its not hopefully confusing and someone else with the same problem can relate and help me.. god help me...

Weed's effects are strain dependent, and you're most likely suffering from tolerance to both..

come on guys i need better answers than that im very aware of my own body i even tried waiting til i smoke

OP, sounds like your tolerance. Take a break. Also, pick one, pain relief or high. Sure you can be both for a while , but that don't last. Btw, follow the BLUA. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.