• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

help! cocaine and weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatnewbie

Greenlighter
My profile name should say it all... tired of being fat. Some one please tell me how to practice safe blow use to lose weight! Childhood obeisety has been my only freind. My every enemy and a reason to be made fun of. Now as an adult... people still feel the need to let me know my weight problem is a problem for them... at 11 i was addicted to diet pills and slim fast etc. .. never had the courage to dabble in the cocaine diet... last year i fell and broke when i was made fun of on an online forum meant for cunts to crucify their victims for the world to see... its been on my mind since. At first i thought my lfe was over. Brutally humiliated all my life. Then put online... i can seriously under stand Amanda Todds frame of mind. May she rest in peace. I want advice for guidance not to be talked out of it. Im grown up enough to know what im doing and what i want. Just need advice. Been doin small bump a day... not working. Dont want an addiction. Just want results

Hi and welcome to Bluelight. Using cocaine daily *might* help you lose weight. But like any other diet aid, when stopped using the weight will usually come back. I noticed this happened to me anyway and can't say for sure this will happen to you. There is a new drug on the market, Belviq that you may want to ask your doctor about. I hate to hear you're struggling and wish you luck.

Thanks. I hate the struggle. Hypothyroidism. Undetected as a young girl. Dont know how long but i have a good idea from pictures. One year im a normal kid the next and for the rest of my life to now shows me when i think it started. I dont want an addiction. I just want to get a good jump. Easier to maintain the weight from what ive researched. Alot of diet meds and natural cleansers have and will muck up my thyroid. Feel backed into a corner...

its not fun, but get dependent on benzos for a month or so and quit cold turkey. i lost 40+ pounds that way. I wasn't fat (though i used to be severely obese until I lost weight by exercising and diet as a teenager before I knew anything of drugs) but it turned me into a skeleton. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you're really that desperate to lose weight (which you shouldn't be) everyone is beautiful in their own ways, overweight or not.

Thanks. I wish the world would see an equal in each person. Weight. Nationality. Gender... the world is so cold. Yes im desperate. So step by step how'd you do it??? Diet ans excersize is not my issue... never has been. Till anorexia set in.. that being my only food problem. That i see food as the enemy

Might i add. I dont want to get or be high
... just wanna melt the pounds off

Last edited by a moderator:
in the name of harm reduction
diet and working out will not only help you lose weight but help you get ripped if done properly
not here to judge you but asking for information of fast weight loss using drugs or prescription pills ...if such a thing was real then i look like brad pit
using drugs to lose weight is foolish if anything youll end up addicted to something and chances still over weight
soon after youll be on here asking how to taper off

good ol fashion running, eating right and hitting the gym hard is what works it will take time but better to be in the best shape of your life and healthy then signing to go into a detox somewhere
a little therapy wouldnt hurt either since you seem to know what the enemy is which is food

your going to end up SKINNYFAT

thats what happend to me

using coke for weight loss is atrocious idea

Even though I don't doubt this will work because I struggle to eat anything at all on coke, you're putting your heart under serious pressure and soon enough your body will go into starvation mode and you'll hit a plateu with your weigtht loss. Bad and expensive idea.. losing weight is calories in vs calories out. I'd suggest getting ECA pills to suppress your appetite, which is all cocaine will do too.. message me if you are really interested in losing weight I recently lost 6 stone.

Hi there i also do this reasearch and would like to know your results...did you manage to do all right? do you have a lot of energy? do you feel like dancing ? have you ever danced while on coke? it burns calories like crazy but its dangerous cause of heart..stil my rat do it

Status
Not open for further replies.