• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HELP! can I inject seroquel pills??

Rtsd

Greenlighter
Im just looking to see if it is possible to inject seroquel pills...if anyone could help and tell me how and if it is possible that would be great !

Do not inject or IV any type of pill as they are not designed for this, and people have died from infections and lost their arms or legs because of injecting pills. Stay safe.

Injecting Seroquel is not a good idea and like Priest said, you could experience complications from this practice. It has a high bioavailability when taken orally so there is no advantage injecting this drug.

I know it isn't safe but that doesn't mean it won't work faster or better or make me feel a little better...I have a weird needle fetish and in like anything that can get me high...yaknow?

You definitely should not. From a medical standpoint, pills are quite unhealthy ot inject. From a drug user's perspective, there is just no point. If you need to satisfy the needle rituall somehow, just use water. This sort of thing is taking a whole lot of risk for a whole lot of nothing.