• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

help- bad/weird roll on molly

Rechrox

Greenlighter
ive taken molly 5-6 times before in my life and have had overall good experiences all times. about 3 weeks prior to taking molly this weekend i rolled a full gram at a festival. this weekend i rolled about .4 and the effect it had on me was mind-boggling. i got the usual 15-20 minute anxiety after taking the molly but after that faded i didnt get the usual happy party euphoric feeling. i literally felt BLAAAH. i wasnt happy, sad, bugging, chillin- i literally didnt feel anything. i didnt want to be there, i didnt want to leave, i didntwant to dance, i didnt want to sit. i didnt want a cigarette,drink,food. i wasnt in any specific mood, wasnt feeling anything, didnt want anything but i also wasnt satisfied with whatever i was doing at that moment. the setting and eerything was right. later that night i still got the usual depressing comedown. im so confused why this happened to me... any help???

Do you test your drugs? Rolling too frequently? A gram is a lot to only be giving a 3 week break. Seeing a dose is 100-150mg. 400 mg is a pretty big dose to feel nothing...that's more then enough for 2 people

i tested it it was 70% pure mdma but the gram i rolled 3 weeks before was the same molly from the same batch. any idea why i got this reaction?

Because a gram is WAY too much MDMA? Just chill out. around here, doses people take average 100-200mg. You're gonna fuck yourself up.

You "rolled" a gram at a festival?! Lol, like in a joint?! Not understanding that one, but if you mean you TOOK a gram of mdma. You have answered your own question right there. You took way too much and its gonna take a year or so to be able to feel mdma the way its supposed to again. Wait a year, drop again and then NEVER take it more than once in 3 months. 3+ month breaks! This drug isnt a joke, its very powerful DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE IT.