R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

HELP ASAP - Midnight Meetup

rollsolo

Bluelighter
Hey all,

I know this is last minute and pushing in close but I can use some advice. Been trying to meetup with a girl for a while now who I used to work with before she quit. She has agreed to meet with me tonight (Around midnight). She said she will come around my way since it's closer to her work. thing is she doesn't know I don't have my own place. I was thinking that when she comes by we can head straight to my car and I will take her for a drive to the beach or something.

This is our first initial meetup outside of work so I'm thinking if she's down to meetup close to midnight on a Christmas Sunday she may be DTF. Since I can't bring her inside what would you guys do. Make it happen in the car which has fold down seats and cargo space? This can go down at the beach, anywhere!

Really need suggestions as my logistics are screwed. Oh wait i guess I can grab a hotel too but rather not.

Yeah, ask her if she wants to go for a ride.

A situation like this never presented itself before so I’m trying to figure out logistics. I can’t bring her in unfortunately so my car would be the deal. Is this something to worry of? She’s meeting my by my place since it’s closer to her work. From here I was gonna just go straight to my car and say hey let’s go for a rirde.

Like I never hung out with her outside of work so it will be our first time

yeah this does sound dtf BUT i expect to have more than a car to have a seedy hookup. why can't you bring her to your home. what shit are you hiding??