• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help - advice regarding tapering off heroin

I have been through wd before but I can't rembr how long it was to get thru it. I hav both Val's n a couple of xannies and also panadine forte. So my plan.. Starting tomorrow is to have abit of gear with some ice and see how long I can be not sick for, my aim is to go at least til 10pm at night and have a little bit of gear before bed. Then next day the same thing but with less gear n same amount of ice.
I'm going thru the same thing and I'm wondering what "ice" is. If you're reffering to "glass" like normal or....

I am still alive and yes i did get clean, however i recently relapsed again and fkd up by using thinking i can control it. I have sub strips this time around to stop.
Does anyone have experience with a sub detox? I would like to get off by doing a quick taper and could take any advice anyone has on how the best way to do it.
I age 6 strips of 8mg and 5 strips of 2mg, i dont want to get hooked on subs and was wondering how long it takes before one gets addicted to susb? I have heard that ppl have been succesful doing a sub taper n jumping off to quit heroin. Anyone has a sub taper schedule that they have done and was succesful??
How did you quit the first time?

Only use when u are dead sick and use just alil amount to get u so ur not sick.If u can get it done to a half a bag In the am the half at night u can do it.But eventually I will have to stop altogether and the withdrawals will kick in but not as bad.I highly recommend methadone if ur way doesn't work,the first thing they do is put u on a 3 week taper but most people decide to stay on it 4 longer periods of time then are stuck 4 years.Also if u can get suboxone off the street that's even better just get 2 or 3 stripes and when ur withdraws kick in take just half of the strip and do that but once again wether it's herion methadone or subs u gotta have the day that u decide ok no more and follow through because no matter wut ur gonna have withdrawals they just won't be as bad.Just some advice once u get subs or methadone u gotta taper off within a week or so or I will end up like allot of people addicted to the methadone or subs.

I am still alive and yes i did get clean, however i recently relapsed again and fkd up by using thinking i can control it. I have sub strips this time around to stop.
Does anyone have experience with a sub detox? I would like to get off by doing a quick taper and could take any advice anyone has on how the best way to do it.
I age 6 strips of 8mg and 5 strips of 2mg, i dont want to get hooked on subs and was wondering how long it takes before one gets addicted to susb? I have heard that ppl have been succesful doing a sub taper n jumping off to quit heroin. Anyone has a sub taper schedule that they have done and was succesful??

Tapers only work if your disciplined and can handle pain. A bit of pain considering that you don't much bupe.

Your hooked on opiates/opioids (one is natural and the other synthetic). They bind to your opiate receptors whilst simultaneously binding to other receptors that tell your body to create toxic chemicals. You don't feel the toxicity because of the pain relieving abilities of the opiates. But they build up. They are always trying to get into the pleasure centre of your brain, the Mu and Ku where the heroin binds to give you pain free bliss.

As a Mu or Ku receptor becomes available some of these toxic chemicals get through. You feel this as the sweats, that weird taste/feel in your body and mouth. That feeling that is telling you that if you don't take heroin soon your going to get sick.

So you take more heroin. But the more you take the more the toxic chemicals build - this is what we call tolerance. So you take more heroin which creates more toxic chemicals which causes you to take more heroin which makes more and more toxic chemicals and so on.....this is is otherwise known as a positive feedback loop and is at the heart of addiction. Addiction has two distinct phases. Short term and long term. Both are caused by the same factor but simply at different levels.

So what happens in the acute phases (short term) is eventually you run out of heroin/pills and bam the receptors for all sorts of functions across your brain and body are flooded by this levy breaking flood of toxic chemicals.

For example you have opiate receptors in your stomach hence the constipation. But when the toxic chemicals bind to them bam diarrhoea. They attack tissue and joints hence the aches and pains. They cause nausea hence the vomiting.

I call it dope induced sickness.

Therefore with knowledge you can begin to work out a strategy. Either stop your body from making the toxic chemicals (difficult) or taper (difficult as well). The reason why tapers technically work is because your reducing the amount of toxic chemicals that are created bit by bit. Therefore reducing the impact they have. But equally the amount of pain relieving opiates in your blood is decreasing meaning your going to feel pain.

How much depends on how much you taper by and how quickly. The longer the taper the better I find.

The other thing to consider is not quitting.

If you can get on a program and afford it then do it. State sponsored distribution of synthetic opiates is far cheaper (especially if you don't live US). Yes you have to go to a clinic but give them clean piss, be good, don't get into trouble and you'll be on takeways in no time.

The other option is a month before you begin your taper/quit is that you take a drug that stops the production of the toxic chemicals. This is available via prescription in certain Asian countries and is in development in the US for addiction. Its called ibudilast. I've also been told there are certain psychotropic darknet vendors that are in production and will/are selling it.