• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help! Adderall Crash

midsummersnight

Greenlighter
Hey guys so I need a little advice. Last Saturday my friend gave me a 10 mg adderall pill after we had been drinking a little around 1 a.m. We wanted to party longer and he said it would help keep me up. So I took it and it was my first time ever taking a substance like that. I was wired the rest of the night and was able to sleep that night. I woke up the next day still feeling wired and had a bad crash Monday afternoon. The crash consisted of a head fog and fatigue. I noticed that my symptoms have gotten better everyday but I am still having trouble maintaining an erection. I was wondering how much more time I needed to feel normal again. I know its only been 3 days since my crash but I feel like that was ample time. Thanks for your help.

How much where you drinking adderall shouldnt give you erectild dysfunction for days after 10 mg. While taking some may experience acute erectile dysfunction due to constricting blood flow to your penis because it activates the fight mode basically of your body where it isnt worried about reproduction and focuses on being alert fast reflexes ect. However its half life is 9 to 11 hours and 10 mg is a vert low dose (everyone different and I have tolerance but I take 55 mg per day and dont have erection problems) . Do you drink often regular high consumption of alcohol can impair your ability to have a erection.