• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HELP about codeine syrup dosages

Sakur

Greenlighter
So I've tried some CWE's before and got like 130mg of codeine in a water solution, didn't get high at all...

BUT today I got some codeine syrup! I was so luky that they sold me it without the prescription, so now we are going to see if I'm a poor metabolizer or not...

What dosages do you guys recomend me?
I'm planning on using 150mg of the 250ml bottle of syrup that I got (it is 2mg /ml).

If I don't feel anything at 150mg after 1 hour, what should I do??

You didn't get high at all? Make sure this is a true statement. It sounds like you could be like me, a poor metabolizer. If this is the case, it's a possibility that even the entire bottle won't effect you. Even for a totally naive person, with a normal sensitivity to Opioids, 500mg Codeine wouldn't be enough to kill. I'd appreciate it if you could keep us updated as to how you're feeling though. Don't feel obligate, but it would put my mind at ease.

I'm gonna do the syrup tonight, although I shouldn't cuz I have school early tomorrow...

I'll drink some syrup with sprite and smoke a joint if it doesn't hit me...

Yeah, last times I didn't feel shit, like foreal, I was just like, normal :/

Oh another thing, should I eat dinner? Or will it ruin the high? I have soup and some rice and eggs done already :D

So yeah, the syrup worked (as I was thinking it would) dunno why the pills didn't...

Then I smoked the joint, it was cool xD