• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help, 2 months after Mixing Molly and Adderall not the same

RosieGurl99

Greenlighter
On March 6, I was at a music festival and mixed pure Molly crystal and about a 15 mg of adderall Xr. It kicked in so fast I rolled constantly for 5 hours and had to be held down on a bed. I wish my friends took me to a hospital but did not. They all stayed with me and it finally stopped. It's been about 2 months since this stupid day and I'm still not me. Like I can obviously function but I'm having a hard time remembering things. I think I developed really really bad aniexty from this situation and I just want to get better. Should I go see my doctor and get prescribed something? I have a therapist meeting tomorrow. I know this will get better, it just needs time! I have been working out, eating clean, I'm just super unmotivatived.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be patient and give your brain a chance to heal. Exercise regularly, eat healthy and get good sleep. If you go to a doc, they will probably prescribe benzos or SSRIs to treat the anxiety...and they are more problematic than they're worth.

Just curious. Did you test your Molly crystal and how much did you dose ?
I have done the mix above with a safe dose of mdma and adderal Xr with no issues

No I didn't test it, but about 15 ppl I was with all did the same Molly and adderall for the festival and they were good. I think it's all in my head.

^That doesn't mean it's good :/ Also I've done my fair share of rolling on tested mdma and being held down was never part of it.

☆ if you're only 16 I would give atleast 2 more years before doing more drugs. If you're too young to research/test before doing your drugs you should not be doing them.

After such an experience your body is going to need some time to rebalance. Best thing you can do indeed is give it time and try to get on with your life as best you can. It will get better. I'm not a big fan of getting on meds to get over something like this, but you should follow what your psychiatrist advises you to do.

This could have been due to pure MDMA but just as well due to something else. Were you on any prescription drugs when that happened? Adding (untested) prefix. Should you decide to try again, though FWR is right in saying you should wait a few years, test everything before you take it. There's a lot of very harmful chemicals out there sold as MDMA. In case this was because of bad drugs it was just a negative experience, it could have been worse. Welcome to bluelight :)

I often mix adderall and tested MDMA, it is not great for you but it is not terrible either.

You went through a traumatic experience (it doesn't matter at this point what you actually took) you are going to be shaken up from it. MDMA (and the drugs sold as MDMA) can have powerful effects on your brain, especially a young brain. You did not cause yourself any permanent damage, rather you just rattled your psyche a little bit and the weird feelings are a form of acute anxiety triggered by the trauma of the drugs.

Stay away from drugs (including weed) and stay busy and you will be back to normal. You are certainly not the first person (I have been there) to go through this. We all returned to normal, some sooner than others. Keep your chin up and move on with life.