PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hellooooo... Re:K

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyric-a

Greenlighter
Hey everyone.... I have a question that I am pretty sure or betting on that someone has asked before. I am pretty much a newbie but had some questions about the effects K. I literally just moved to a new part of the city and a lot is changing in my life. I have absolutely no connections anymore with k. So...

What initially made me interested was the mental health and pain benefits. My sister gets it from her doctor, however far from anything you can get off street. I have used only a few times and am convinced it is a restart button on your life. Until the FDA approves some of the pills that have been in research, then you are stuck going to pain doctor or buying off street which can be dangerous on it's own. However doctors are NOT prescribing here.
While browsing someone recommended someone on line that he was in touch with to get this drug. Obviously this is highly illegal if not a doctor or vet,but I am just wondering if anyone is willing to share their personal experiences to a newbie how safe it is to buy online for some people? If you don't have someone directly to buy from, do people go to sites successfully??? I realize that there are some dealers that are legit, and it's trial and error. I don't want to find out the hard way. What signs if you were perhaps going to buy on line- pretty much word of mouth?
Thanks for any experiences you have had & sharing anything you can I would appreciate deeply.
All best!

Last edited:
We don't discuss sourcing at all on Bluelight, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.