Hello

afs007xx

Greenlighter
Hello,

I am glad I am writing this. I do not socialize at all (yet I live in the most prime block in the prime city of nor cal), it is sad. I smoke a lot of weed and always knew it effected me negatively but when i quit for 3 mo until about a mo or so ago, i was surprised that the paranoia and anxiety that weed brings about didnt go away. I was always shy even as a child (before weed). I started at 15 and now 27. I have a good career path and actually starting a job next week but terribly anxious (not like an outsider can tell but x100 inside), i always act cool quiet and respectful but i am really anxious, mad, jealous inside. Sometimes I want to cry to let it out but I say that no need. I grew up in california bay area and have everything i need health looks money etc but i am always kept to myself. I have pros, clean, focused, etc but cons, picky, shy, and feel stupid sometimes. I know I can easily go out and get what i want but I don't and give excuses and home now, its saturday. i literally have no friends, always popular in school and "know" a lotttt of people just really don't know 1 of them. I never do anything other than pot, never even tried coke speed etc once, i never had a real girlfriend, im fukin going crazy to be honest. maybe i have adhd or something, ill never take an antidepressant or anything I never took a single med.

Welcome to Bluelight :)
I'll move your thread to The Dark Side as I feel it's more suited there

Weed is an easy way to make friends and relax haha.

Try not to be so critical of others or yourself and just accept that everyone has their faults.

If your coworkers are nice at your new job, try inviting them back to your place or to grab food / drinks?