• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello. New here. Iv meth daily isolated and depressed.

0fuxta6iv

Greenlighter
I use to keep my mind off very depressing things. For example (abusive ex alienated me from son). 9+ yrs of controlling narcissistic psychopath that blatantly made it her objective to destroy my life as much as possible. Used it as threat to keep me in. Used no contact to make me prisoner in my own home 5 yrs. So much more I'll spare for another time. Basically I gave my life up and did nothing but go to work. Even that was difficult and she made me show time clock punch out. Still made up shit to get mad about. I'm telling you this demon(I have come to conclusion as no human with a heart could be like this) was extreme and good at what she was sent to do. I am very chill and don't like yelling or conflict so I easily gave everything in hopes to keep the peace. I was drinking heavy. About a 5th every other day plus beers. I thought I had a drinking problem but she left with the dude I caught her with and haven't drank since. Was surprisingly easy to quit. Unfortunately it was just a trade for meth. Just happened to try injecting one day because I had hypodermics from an Ed medication I was taking. This opened a whole other world of things mostly bad and dangerous I am aware but it just happened. That's life unfortunately but I am not giving up and have hope for the future not just of myself but the whole world. What's killing me is not having my son in my life. He was literally my everything. Oh and demon ex promised me if we break up she's having me arrested stealing everything I own and not letting me see our son. Good to know she IS capable of keeping her promises. So that's that... A summary of me for ya. If you can relate and want to talk be my guest. If you wanna talk about anything I'm here for that as well.
Thanks!

Noob sorry did my post get posted? I didn't see it... If not ill try again. Thank you respectfully

Hey there, welcome to Bluelight! You'll meet plenty here that have struggled with similar things, myself included. Feel free to reach out through messages if you should need support with anything.

Check out our main recovery support, The Dark Side:

As well as Health & Recovery. Both good places to receive some positive support when you're depressed. And if you are looking for Harm reduction tips regarding meth use, or any other drugs, check out Other Drugs.

Happy hunting, stay safe out there

Welcome and i'm sorry to hear about your ex. No parent should be kept from their kids unless it's a dangerous situation. Using meth would be a valid reason and shooting meth is very dangerous. I know it's hard but please try to stay away from meth. I've seen some old friends lives ruined in a short time frame. If your ex ever suspects it then she would have valid cause to not let you in your sons life.

Everytime you go to take a shot think of your son. IV meth users have a low lifespan and you want to be around for your son. Even if she keeps making it hell on you your child will grow up and then can make up his own mind, make sure your life is in a good place so they don't write you off for good

Sorry for all you've been through. Message anytime, isolated as well.