• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hello, need few recommendations

zapper787

Greenlighter
Hello fellow rollers ;) I've had a few bad months and today I found some left over MDMA from few months back so to pick myself up I decided to take it about half an hour ago. I'm currently alone at home and I have nothing prepared for this role apart from supplements to help the come down. I've no intentions of going out tonight so I'm just gonna stay in and make the best of it. I've never done this by myself so any suggestions as to what should I do to enhance my experience apart from enjoying the music would be greatly appreciated.
PS I'm starting to feel the effects and if I don't hear back in time I'm still probably gonna enjoy this roll as it was really needed after few really hard months in college.
Love you all, Zapper.

Hey man :D welcome to the forum

do you have anything at home with a very strong mint/menthol smell? Vicks or tiger balm would be ideal. Also, glowsticks, a very good pair of headphones (really, much better unless you have a very expensive sound system), a whole bunch of pillows ideally on top of a matrass or two on the floor, ice water/ice cubes, some weed if you have it (don't smoke too much if you don't have a tolerance), popsicles, chewing gun or pacifier (to protect your teeth)

I'll write some more if I come up with more, watching a movie for the moment. Enjoy!

explanation for the vicks from a previous post:
Take a towel, rub a thick layer the size of your mouth + nose on one side, pull the other side tight across your mouth and nose and inhale through the towel while sitting down with your head tilted back. That will give even more of a rush than an inhaler, try it!

To the OP: it provides some kind of rush that feels absolutely amazing. Inhale the vicks as slow and as deep as you can, either from an inhaler or with the towel method I described above. Can't really explain how it feels, you'll have to see for yourself, but it kinda feels like you're adding another drug for a few seconds. Key is inhaling very slowly, for a long time and as deep as you can

No I don't really have anything apart from chewing gum, some lollipops and mint cigarettes. This was a last moment decision after a hard day so I'm unprepared for any of it. Currently listening to music and chatting with few close friends on the phone. Probably gonna try to take a shower later on and go for a walk or something.

PS, thanks for getting back to me quickly BlueBull ;)

music is a must ime. then just go with the flow... let lovin' take a hold cuz it will if you let it

if you can reconsider staying in, i'd greatly recommend having some human warmth with you

Going out isn't really an option due to lectures tomorrow, surprisingly I'm having a really relaxed and good time just by listening to music and enjoying a night off by myself. Didn't expect it to by that good when by yourself, really nice experience so far, its almost therapeutic.