• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hello... I'm a newbie, looking for smoking blend making advice

Sihall1975

Greenlighter
Hi, basically as above really! I actually sell exisiting brands online but want to make my own and need advice on ratios for most of the current recognised synth cannabanoids. Can people point me in the right direction or help?

Thanks, Si

JWH-018 is potent and potentially dangerous. Stick to selling pre-made blends as to reduce liability.

Indeed - they are a lot more dangerous than they sound. They are not a natural substance; they are a laboratory creation of synthetic Cannabinoids. They can cause some serious side effects in some users and with Australias lenient Cannabis laws I can't for the life of me understand why someone would risk a serious side effect over a mere Caution however I can understand wholeheartedly why that risk is taken for occupational purposes and that sickens me greatly.

Cannabis is a great thing and helped me so much with my Social Anxiety. I was at the point where I could not go outside and the depression was just horrible. I admit though over the years the effect was not as strong.