• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Live Long and Prosper 🖖 Hello I'm a fellow entheogen enthusiast with a bit of experience.

shapeshifter32

Bluelighter
I am a psychonaut, mediocre chemist "limited by $ and supplies and a safe place to cook" I am good at extraction and distillation and halogenation and acylation/ alkylation, redox rxns etc. I love chemistry.
I also love classical music and EDM/ house/techno/ "specifically High-Tech-Minimal ' Johann Sebastian Bach and Boris Brejcha and Carbon Based Lifeforms are my favorite artists. The art of Fugue, a musical offering, feurfalter special edition, hydroponic garden are some of my favorites.
I like poetry, particularly best poetry like Lawrence ferlinghetti. A coney Island of the mind, the abommunist manifesto, and a few others are good. I can't think of his name but the books called solitudes crowded with loneliness. It's real good.
I love reading. Godel-Escher-Bach, DUNE, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, The Doors of Perception, PIHKAL & TIHKAL are my favorite books. Plus I read a lot of research journals like Nature, Cell, etc and spend a lot of time on blue light, the shroomery, Erowid, Rhodium, The Hive, The Vespiary, Hyperlab, isomer design etc
I like plants and herbs. Have a bunch of Orchids. A few cacti. Got 2 pugs and 2 cats. They're crazy.
Just got out of prison from a 3 year bid. Lost almost everything. Starting over fresh. Went crazy on substituted phenethylamines and amphetamines and a variety of things and caught a malicious wounding so got probation to deal with. Lots of DXM and nutmeg and stuff that doesn't show up on test or at least if it does I just say I ate to much of something with nutmeg in it. 😂
Theirs plenty of options.
I've got a degree in information systems technology and have studied a lot about chemistry and a bit about music theory. Got a lot of intellectual and spiritual interests.
I think reality might be some kind of simulation or piece of a higher intelligence. Maybe a photonic quantum super biomechanicall tree of life where the code is the hardware/wetware and we are part of a hive mind where the universe experiences itself and experiments trying to optimize things.
I believe in aliens and non human entities and multidimensional entities and djinns and archons and greys and things like indras net and the kabbalah and situations similar to DUNE. Transhumanism sounds good to me.
I'm going to smoke some pipe tobacco and drink some coffee and get back here later.

HAPPY NEW YEAR