• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Hello, I have been taking cocaine and vodka all day. Im ready.

veodo

Bluelighter
Hello guys, I have been snorting cocaine every hour or 2 and drinking a half a bottle of Ciroc and a few beer in at mid day.

Now I took the last line, and Im ready to crash :\, but Im feeling very high and very great right now.

I have got 2 0.5mg clonazolam caps.

The question is,

Is it risky if I take 0,5mg (I almost balck out with that dose without alcohol) of clonazolam lying down in my bed? Maybe take half cap? .250mg? or even less? I have got diclazepam too.

there is too much alcohol in my organism to take clonazolam? Im in my home with my pets and the bed is 1 meter from here. Im in a safe enviroment.

Thank you people.

Last edited:
Yes. Assuming you consumed 375 ml of vodka. And a few beers while I've seen some daily drinkers do that and be fine that is a large quantity of alcohol. You likely are unaware of how drunk you are from the cocaine however cocaine has a short half life and that combined with benzos is enough to effect breathing and choke on your vomit and die. Your likely many over the legal limit.

Depending on the size and number of beers and hours past idkhow big u are but I'm 220 and that out me in the 0.15-0.3 BAC range and without amphetamine in a stupor or unconcious

Depending on the size and number of beers and hours past idkhow big u are but I'm 220 and that out me in the 0.15-0.3 BAC range and without amphetamine in a stupor or unconcious

I took 0.5mg clonazolam after a big party and only noticed a big euforia and strange behavior, I was in a public place. Im 85kg right now.

Its strange that finish all the coke party and then take a clam pill and feel really awesome and euforic.

You think there is a high chance to vomit and stop breathing bro?? scary as fuck men.

I already clean up my noostrils and I still feeling really good.

Yes it's possible. I wouldn't mix it. Wait until the alcohol clears your system.

It's also possible you will black out but continue to stay awake due to being on cocaine. If this happens you could get yourself into all kinds of trouble due to the lowering of inhibitions from the alcohol and benzos.

This happens to people all the time. It's not unusual for people to come to later and find themselves in jail or whatever due to irratic actions. People often act and do things completely out of character while blacked out.

Just because your home and in bed does not mean that's where you will stay when the benzos kick in...

Yes it's possible. I wouldn't mix it. Wait until the alcohol clears your system.

It's also possible you will black out but continue to stay awake due to being on cocaine. If this happens you could get yourself into all kinds of trouble due to the lowering of inhibitions from the alcohol and benzos.

This happens to people all the time. It's not unusual for people to come to later and find themselves in jail or whatever due to irratic actions. People often act and do things completely out of character while blacked out.

Just because your home and in bed does not mean that's where you will stay when the benzos kick in...

I used to black out screwing around with Ambien and benzos. It could happen with the coke benzos and alcohol as well. I wouldn't do it. I would be functioning and doing stupid shit on the outside and not remember any of it the next day. The only reason I found out what I did was someone telling me the stupid stuff I did or me discovering evidence of things I must have done but didn't remember. One time I even went to the gas station and bought 40$ worth of junk food and brought it home.

It is impossible for us to know how you will react we can only say what we've experienced, seen happen to others, or what could happen.for example if you said just ate a hand full of peanuts am I going to be OK ? All I could say is the typical person would be fine however some people may have a life threatening reaction to peanuts.

For the typical non daily heavy drinker 375 ml of vodka and a few beers is definitely enough to impair their ability to drive. Cocaine can cause most people to consume way more alcohol before feeling drunk which sets the stage for unintentional overdoses as once the cocaine wear off now you no longer have a stimulant causing your heart to beat, your lungs to breath, and the frontal behavior regulation parts of the brain active.

Taking a benzo probably won't kill you. But it's possible that the addition of a benzo could be the straw that breaks the camel's back that as soon as the cocaine wears off either a. You loose the ability to regulate your behavior resulting in driving a DUI and killing you or someone else b. You loose your judgement and get amnesia forget you took the pills take more and wake up I. The ER with no memory or c.you choke on your vomit and die

What I can say for sure is 100% of all the times I was hospitalized for drug use involved alcohol and benzos despite not drinking regularly and drinking way less then 375 ml of vodka

No, you cannot use clonazepam and other benzodiazepines because:

1) You drank. When you drink you can't use these class of drugs.
2) You're not crashing! Only take crash medication when the crash actually occurs. As far as you know, it might not happen for hours!

I have only blacked out a handful of times, but the worst of the assortment occurred in a situation almost exactly like yours, albeit with stimulant of a longer half-life.

I used etizolam in an attempt to kill the effects of an all-day amphetamine-binge, or that of another RC stimulant such as 3-FPM, and planned to go to sleep or at least become grounded in some way. It only kept me awake in a high-energy blackout state and, after I did eventually sleep for a short time, I woke up with the front window of my apartment smashed. I also vomited a dark red output for several hours, but I may attribute this to having added a large dose of phenibut to the stimulant drug earlier (bad news).

Clonazolam also causes blackouts, or at least "dark spots" in memory, at very low doses. And polydrug use usually causes a general feeling of illness upon coming down, in my experience. I had only used etizolam, which most would agree is weaker, and alcohol. So to all: be very, very cautious and wait for the stimulant high to be essentially vanished before benzo use.

Last edited:
The cocaine alcohol combo is far more dangerous than the benzo alcohol combo. This combo greatly increases sudden cardiac death risk than cocaine alone. Not that you can go back and undrink but i think ppl are generally ignorant of how dangerous this combo is.