• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Hello Everyone!

Arnold..I just can't label myself without sounding conceited..any woman that walks around saying they're one of those is looking for attention...NOW to be called that is a whole different story..ya feel me?

Sadie..ooh girl you have not seen ghetto til you take a stroll thru Hell's Kitchen in Harlem

How Do?

Very welcome to the forum I am sure you will enjoy your stay, if drugs are your thing it is very helpful and its nice known your not the only one with problems, even if drugs are not your main thing its still pretty sound.

I only posted on here for a short time before I got locked away for 15 months, but day after getting out I was back posting, I am stuck in my addiction still, so I find support on here and keeps you in mind frame of 'things could always worse'

Am positive you will have a smashing time.

Diva, yeah I've heard about hells kitchen, not nice. The weapon of choice round here is a blade. They like to get up close and personal ;)

Gawd the humidity! I have curly hair so moments out the door and I look like a puff ball.

Seems like Arnold is straight in there hitting on the new girl :) Get used to it diva, it's a sausage fest in here ;)

Is it as humid across the pond like it is here? Lmao at sausage fest..I'm the baby girl of all boys on my paternal side..cousins too are all boys...so I think I got all their tricks memorized. I used to work in a predominantly male profession I don't think anyone could offend as much as those fools..lol!

Bahhhh ha ha same. Well the profession thing. My previous field was pretty much all male. Hey, don't think they won't get to you. Their European charms an all that ;)

Yeah it's humid over here but it rarely gets over 75. That shits do-able.

It's been teetering around 90 with the heat index around 100-105..humidity is the anti-Christ..some days when I walk out of the house just to have my makeup slide off and hair blow up like an Afro I just wonder why I even bothered

Yeah, I won't be going back to those days in a fukkin hurry. Sod that!

The movie DareDevil or some one on here?? Yeah yeah it's a totally dumb blonde question but I had to ask..lol

Sorry to disappoint you Arnold but I'm not a bleeding pig nor am I Sammy G..I'm an asshole sometimes but defiantely not any of those you mentioned.

The movie DareDevil or some one on here?? Yeah yeah it's a totally dumb blonde question but I had to ask..lol

The Marvel superhero currently in a TV show on Netflix. I haven't seen the film, although I believe that it is based on the same character. Don't know any BL members with the same moniker although I'm sure it was snapped up yonks ago as a username....

Bahhhh ha ha same. Well the profession thing. My previous field was pretty much all male. Hey, don't think they won't get to you. Their European charms an all that ;)

Yeah it's humid over here but it rarely gets over 75. That shits do-able.

Maybe not in Scotland, but it definitely does down south.

I think humidity anywhere is harsh but I couldn't live where it's all year long..people say they adapt but I'd melt like into a dirty puddle..I don't mind the cold tho..I've been known to snowboard in shorts during some of our heavier blizzards!