Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Hello everyone :)

PieceByPiece

Bluelighter
Hi everyone! I'm PieceByPiece.

I haven't been on this part of the forum before but was told by another member (Keeping) I should check it out and meet you all :)

I'm interested in talking to people who currently take opiates and are in their 20s or 30s and possibly in the UK. I'm pretty new to taking Morphine and always seem to have questions about something to do with drugs which is why I joined Bluelight in the first place.

I hope you're all lovely :)

Hi everyone! I'm PieceByPiece.

I haven't been on this part of the forum before but was told by another member (Keeping) I should check it out and meet you all :)

I'm interested in talking to people who currently take opiates and are in their 20s or 30s and possibly in the UK. I'm pretty new to taking Morphine and always seem to have questions about something to do with drugs which is why I joined Bluelight in the first place.

I hope you're all lovely :)

I'm fuckin lovely pal, but I can't say the same about the rest of these cunts!

Welcome to EADD mate, if you like a bit of banter mixed in with good honest info, then you'll fit right in.

Watch out for FUBAR. He will try and get you engaged in strange sex acts involving fruit and toothless homeless bums. Always wear protection.

Ps Want to buy some of the finest inseminated Turkmenistanian Mexedrone? Only 4 p a kilo.

Watch out for FUBAR. He will try and get you engaged in strange sex acts involving fruit and toothless homeless bums. Always wear protection.

Ps Want to buy some of the finest inseminated Turkmenistanian Mexedrone? Only 4 p a kilo.

Oi, fuck off! He's mine...

No.

One of them is from a desolate wasteland, used as a dumping ground for criminals and full of venomous creatures.

The other one is from Australia

Bi-dum-tss

No.

One of them is from a desolate wasteland, used as a dumping ground for criminals and full of venomous creatures.

The other one is from Australia

Bi-dum-tss

Haha, as soon as I read the first line of your post I knew what was coming :D

Welcome to the section :)

I would have probably warned you about Consumber and Fubar but I see you have already been introduced 8(

Welcome to the section :)

I would have probably warned you about Consumber and Fubar but I see you have already been introduced 8(

Warn her about me? I am just a weird Australian in a self imposed exile in EADD trying to peddle my 16 tonnes of the finest inseminated Turkmenistanian Mexedrone. I am harmless...unless you are FUBAR :)

I try to introduce a friend and you lot turn this place into a bloody open air drug market.. oh well
POUND A BANANA TWO POUND A PAIR

welcome to hell :)

The finest of all the hells I thank you very much <3
Nice to have you here Piece xx

BTW if either of those two toe rags offer you a telly report them immediately ;)

If you find those two endearing you'll fit in rather well here.

Sadly, they are eadd's finest :)

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine :)

I myself am 29 and have dabbled in a bunch of opiates. I was dependant on them for a few years, haven't had a habit in 3 years but have still used them sporadically.

Do you take morphine for legitimate pain or self-medicating?

Jeez, I hope I manage to fit in alright &#55357;&#56834;

I don't think you have anything to worry about aside from you admitting you're female. ;) welcome to the sausage fest.

Nice post Fug. <3 < this guy will never steer you wrong.

Don't listen to Sadie, Fug's a wrong 'un, make no mistake ;)

Also, there's nothing wrong with admitting you're female - as long as endless requests for 'poidh' and 'get yer tits out' don't bother you...

Hi Piece! Nice to meet you-EADD even has a few Yanks around. Feel free to join the general insanity and ask whatever you like.