• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello All

SUTT

Greenlighter
Hey guys, stopping by to say to hi all and give a little bit of info about myself. I am currently addicted to H and powder fent, I am getting ready do a subutex induction and am scared SHITLESS of going through PWDs AGAIN. I joined to get info, support connect and communicate with others about the subject. Sometimes it just helps to talk to others that are in the same boat. I am looking to do the Bernese method this time and have already gotten some great info and support from another member. So if you need support or just want to talk to someone in the same position please feel free to reach out.

Just trawl through the forums and you will find what you are looking for.

aloha GIF

Worry not @SUTT The withdrawals will end. Your suffering from this experience will only be momentary. The subtex will greatly help with the withdrawal symptoms.

If you walk deep into a forest for 20 miles you will not be able to get out in 10 minutes. Be patient with yourself and have some resolve. You can do it.

Hey guys, stopping by to say to hi all and give a little bit of info about myself. I am currently addicted to H and powder fent, I am getting ready do a subutex induction and am scared SHITLESS of going through PWDs AGAIN. I joined to get info, support connect and communicate with others about the subject. Sometimes it just helps to talk to others that are in the same boat. I am looking to do the Bernese method this time and have already gotten some great info and support from another member. So if you need support or just want to talk to someone in the same position please feel free to reach out.
I’m starting the Bernese in 2 days. I’m on 130 mg Methadone daily. The side effects of the methadone are bad so I want to switch to suboxone. I have plenty of sub, diazepam, clonidine, for withdrawal. Any advice on doing it correctly is appreciated very much. Have a great day