• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hello! A question.

starterpack

Greenlighter
Hello guys, I know this is going to sound retarded but here we go:

So basically me and my friend from North Carolina with whom I play videogames with want to meet up, and travel to Colorado. Getting straight to the point, we wanted to fuck around with different strains of weed and I wanted to ask y'all, what is the strain that you've had that made you insanely paranoid? Basically we're going to hotbox ourselves inside of a car, and just be there.

And then we're going to go off and smoke some good shit. But nonetheless, the effects we're seeking out are paranoia, preferably without cottonmouth, so what would you guys recommend?

Well every strain will get you paranoid if you smoke too much of it .

But i believe sativas will do that better. But i don't undestand why you wanna get paranoid , it is not fun. A little maybe.

When the THC/CBD rate is higher e.g. 0.14/0.2 you are more likely to get paranoid, but if the rate is more like 0.10/0.08 it's more a relaxed weed. Right?

I'm not really sure about the numbers of CBD/THC concentration (other than that it varies between strains), but the main reason being that in a safe setting, getting paranoid over stupid shit would be a funny memory to laugh about.