• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine ???helllppppp??

ObeyLavey

Greenlighter
What things could one use to make their blow smell and taste a little gasier; like what things could one easily get in the worlds current condition ((more so America’s current pandemic condition n such)) and like what products make it taste gasket and why exactly?
Someone give me the low down on all of that, that’d be awehhhhum
Dank uuuuu
Whoever u r, if someone helps 🙏🏻

—on what products make it smell and taste gasier ***
—that’d be awwwesssshum***

Please don't rip anyone off. Just don't.

The odor you're referring to comes from the gasoline
(or -"pet-ro" if youre from the UK) used in the production process. I always thought it was closer to permanent marker than gasoline lol.
Anyway I dont think there'd be any practical way of duplicating that particular aroma convincingly.

Last edited:
I remember a type of coke my ex called diesel as it smelled like diesel (gasoline/petrol) I hated it, it made me really jittery, coke made me jittery and on edge anyway but this diesel was much worse

He loved it as it was stronger, I only liked fish scale and to say "like" is a bit much, I'd prefer that if I had to choose, I hate coke I was legit made to take it or he wouldn't shut up

The reason for that smell and taste is because of the crude refining process at the source, they use strong and impure solvents. If not fully dried the byproducts left over from the refining cause it to have that smell.

If you're trying to rip people off, stop being a piece of shit. How about you research "acetone wash" and purify your shit. Only for personal use of course.

YES!
Only other place I ever heard this.
Best shit, IMO

Didn't come around often, we had the lidocaine cut stuff that was still strong, he'd have a line not say anything but I'd know from my first line thats it's diesel and tell him, then he'd sniff back properly and go "oh yeah" he couldn't tell what coke we'd get and he was the long time coke head not me, but I could tell from just the taste and smell lol

I knew from the effects too obviously, but even though fish scale was expensive and sought after as it was strong but in a way I didn't get jittery and anxious anywhere near as much on that, I think it must of been cleaner