• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Heck w it

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
This is the correct forum I believe to do this unless I get booted from being able to preach here to....And it's my own personal thread...

You know when No One would stand up on these forums God impressed me to do so....

When you have faith in God the more you ask Him to open up to you the more you realize that He has got everything under control

I realized all those years worrying was just fuel burning....

I can see as it says in Scripture that All things work together for good to them that love God...

I may not have all the answers but I wouldn't have it any other way......God brings me so much Joy and Peace.....I get lost in these moments of wonderment......There is NO high like the Most High....

I've seen the glorified bodies...I've seen Satan, and a lot of other revelations that aroused my need and want to know Him...

I think God has been so misrepresented....He is love and I'm not watering down he Gospels either...If anyone talked about Hell it was Jesus......Many believers think He died and went to Hell but in the Gospels He told His disciples that if they Knew where He was going that they would be glad. Cuz He said He was going to the Father....

I see Athiest and I do understand..None of you are trying to convert me....and I'm not trying to sell you religion. That Profound Joy and Peace I experience is what undoes me the most....That I'm loved....

God is Eternal and when you actually Come to a Revelation that He is real your finite mind begins to understand that He always was....

Feel free to ask me anything and I'll try to answer and if I can't I'll just know that God determined me to ask so He can show me what to study...

In 05 I had a NDE....I almost died and while I was on that gurney I said Father forgive me and fell asleep....After that the Whole world looked different....The theme of my episode was end times...It was something I was seeing and feeling......Had a crystal clear vision of the end...Nuclear bombs, mass rioting and just so much carnage like 9/11 times 1000000....While I was in jail I saw a light that is hard to describe....Almost like you could hold it.....When I got out of jail My voice changed....It freaked my roommates out so much....Like someones voice came out of my mouth...Not like a growling either. When I finally just left my whole life behind for Jesus It was like I could see things out of brand new eye's. Everything was super enhanced. Crystal clear like HD on steroids.....

In 08 I started to question everything I was going through....

Then I had this extreme fear of standing before God and the Judgment....The anxiety was beyond anything you could imagine....I had this extreme fear that God was about to open up my heart and reveal to the entire universe all that I did wrong....

Last Fall I had another Spiritual awakening.....In my minds eye I saw a star and it shot up and exploded.....Meaning the Rapture...I believe the church will go through some of the tribulation But, the tribulation is Gods last effort to save mankind...

Last edited:
The I had this extreme fear of standing before God and the Judgment....The anxiety was beyond anything you could imagine....I had this extreme fear that God was about to open up my heart and reveal to the entire universe all that I did wrong....

Believe me I understand that 100%

This is the Vision that aroused my want to know God.

Alright....I was in jail...in my cell all alone....and while I was sleeping. I started to see the earth and everything was scrambled....like grand theft auto when the game messes up and your like in a different part of the game....Okay...everything was crisp...crystal clear....I was with this dark angel who had dark wings...I had wings too. So we start to fly above everything and we can see the houses looked like they were inside out if that makes sense....ppl were running madly....It in my opinion would be the closest to one of God's Judgment's where ppl are everywhere and it's like total chaos and I just don't mean like 9/11 either....So where flying above everybody and I see my ex with her little sister...they were holding hands...and running for there lives...It crushed me to see her scared of me.....So after I saw her...That's when I gained control over the dream.....I went to what looked like a park that had been nuked....there were swings but they were dangling from one chain...and, I would see buildings with massive holes in them.....as I flew down to ground. I landed and turned around and there was this human/spider/fly and it was trying to attack me....Some how I managed to escape....I fly to this building and I'm busting thru walls...and, I see this guy...who used to make fun of me at Job Corp...and I bit him.....I killed him as he looked in horror.....I go to the very top floor and I look out of the window and with my faith and what I believed to be true and for the first time in my entire life I was in control and I could destroy anything....So I said....Nuke be planted or something like that....and about 50 miles away a nuke went off and I could see it get bigger and bigger, When I saw how large it was getting that is when I started to lose my ability to control the dream....I loud bang happened then I turned my back to it and put my arms over my face and said I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!, the wind and fall out started to hit my back and break neck speed's....Then the dark angel appeared and said I was to weak to be worthy.....and told me to kill my ex....I started to weep, and he was grabbing me by the back with my shirt and carried me to this house.....I went into the backyard and got into this car and this creature that looked like sheeba off of Mortal Kombat came and picked up this dog and broke him in half......Then the dark angel came to me and said....well he touched his crotch and, said, it's because of this...Meaning it was because I was thinking about sex..................Then the gaurds from the jail woke me up to have lunch........

This dream still to me is hard to comprehend.

I think everything in my life, putting life into every moment hit a dead end as I was lying on that gurney....That my life will be forever changed and never the same again.

Last edited: