• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heavy Opiate User... 8mg Dilaudids lately... How much is actaully safe in one day?

Saosun

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I am not really new to this website but I am new to posting. I would like to start with that I have been abusing all kinds of opiates on and off for some years now(roughly 5-6 years). I am 24 years old, male, 5'9, 140 pounds. I haven't touched heroin in about 2 years now but have been back into using 30 Oxy IR, 80 Oxy ER, and 8 mg Dilaudid since moving here to Florida. I am also prescribed 90 8/2 mg Suboxone/Naloxone but I just trade them off for pills usually.
Well anyways, I just got 10 of the 8 mg Dilaudids today and was curious how much I can do safely in one day? My main route is snorting them... And honestly, Dilaudid sucks compared to the 80 mg Oxys which are my favorite. So how much dilaudid do you guys normally do in one sitting and or through out the day? Also, what is your favorite opiates and why? This is my first post so I want to really get some input from any and all experienced opiate abusers/users.
Also, I should note that I am really not getting a nod anymore which really sucks. I loved that nod that I used to get!

I would not consider 1 8mg dilaudid a day a "heavy" opiate user. I would consider 5+ 8mg dilaudids a day a heavy user personally ...maybe just differences in what I've been exposed to and where my tolerance is at. if your tolerance gets your good off one then I'd say you could do 1 every 4ish hrs up to at least 3 but I wouldn't do more than 2 at once, wait at least 3-4 hours minimum between shots (most of dilaudid's effect is worn off after about 3 hours).
EDIT: just saw you're snorting. the ONLY way dilaudid is worth anything is IV ...I've actually always been told unless you're opiate naive that you'll barely feel any effects of dilaudid from any other ROA. so no wonder you think it's shit compared to oxy. I am NOT encouraging you to start shooting up, if you've never done before don't even try it, it will ruin your life. but if you are comfortable IVing and have experience w/ it that is the way you should do dilaudid. IV it is almost a bigger rush than heroin. I would encourage you to start w/ 1/4 or even LESS, like 1/8 IV if you've been snorting 1.

Last edited:
I never said 1 8 mg dilaudid a day.... I just said that I got 10 of them from some one and that I'm not a huge fan of them thus far.... I am on 3 right now. I would like to avoid shooting them although I have 100 pack of 31 Guage syringes which is so damn small. I'm not sure that putting these pills in my veins are really worth it when I would only be filtering with cotton swabs.

I've been mixing about 24 mg total in with some water with a baby syringe... I've read that the bioavailability is a lot higher with water than just snorting dry powder. Man I miss my green oxy 80's... Or some good H which I have yet to find in Tallahassee, FL.

Oh I just realized I'm logged into my old account FYI... So Hybrind and Saosun are both me. Weird how that happened.

I never said 1 8 mg dilaudid a day.... I just said that I got 10 of them from some one and that I'm not a huge fan of them thus far.... I am on 3 right now. I would like to avoid shooting them although I have 100 pack of 31 Guage syringes which is so damn small. I'm not sure that putting these pills in my veins are really worth it when I would only be filtering with cotton swabs.

dilaudid is pretty much the safest pill to IV I've always been told by both people I know and have seen written on here. better than anything else anyway. I've shot far worse w/ boring old cotton hundreds of times and I still have my veins. but if you would rather be safe I will never fault you, take care of yourself. I am just saying that the only thing I've ever felt that compares to a dilaudid rush is high quality heroin and while the actual buzz off heroin may be a bit more euphoric the rush off IV dilaudid knocks you off your feet like something you'd never expect from a pill and probably not even from average H. I've known many people, even heavy heroin users, to literally hit the ground the first time they IV dilaudid (not like fall out/end up unconscious, just not be able to stay standing for the rush). it is the best you will ever get from a pill rush wise and the actual high is pretty damn fine as well most people agree.
when that is the potential of the drug you will never convince me that any other ROA is anything but a huge waste of a pill, especially since they are notably weak by other ROAs.
in fact that is why dilaudid is so widely prescribed these days ...despite it being pretty much the most powerful IV pill out there it is widely considered to have lower abuse risk because other ROAs produce so little high.
you decide for you if it's worth it or not to IV them but man I don't believe it's worth more than 1/4 their price to snort them honestly even if your tolerance is not high. especially considering that in my town the BEST price you're likely to find on a 10 pack is $300. they are a hot ticket item around here.