• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

heavy molly user- need help

notch363

Greenlighter
swim use todo heavy doses of molly for about 6 months, im talking 1/2oz a week. Swim has lost all emotions and id depressed all the time. I cannot remember alot i have no feelings and cannot get happy or in a good mood. In between doses when sleeping i use to get jolted from my sleep by loud bangs in my head. almost like i died for 2 seconds then came back, horrific life like nightmares like something is sucking me inside the bed and has all its weight on me and hard to wake up from it. i think i did some serious damage to something.

All are normal afflictions of mdma abuse. Good news they will all go away. Bad news it takes forever and there is no other way to do it than to not take drugs until they are gone. Healthy Living will speed up the process a bit but not much...good luck....There is recovery but your in for the long haul now

Try taking some 5HTP and Omega 3 with high EPA formula to speed up the recovery, im almost certain you haven't done any permanent damage you just need to give it time for your brain and body to rebalance and its used to being so stimulated from the MDMA. Hang in there with time this will definitely pass, i would stay away from the drug for the time being. Good luck

If you're getting all of those negative side effects, then why did you continue taking it? The best advice is going to be the most obvious, as already noted in the thread, but it's important. Abstain from it for at least a year, if not entirely, and focus on a healthier lifestyle. That's all you can do for now anyways.

Half...an ounce...a week. Are you sure?

Sorry to say you're going to have a long road to recovery, my friend.

<3

Taking 5-HTP is very important. If you can abstain and eventually do cardio for 20-30 minutes 3-4 times a week you can start down the road to recovery for sure. Slow and steady. Did I mention taking 5-HTP is very important ;) your brain needs help making serotonin. Some of what you're experiencing is brain zaps, the nightmares you report could actually be sleep paralysis, but both of these symptoms will go away with time, as well as the depression. You just have to give it time and stay away from MDMA. I would start taking 50mg of 5-HTP three times a day because it helps your brain make serotonin, your brain has a hard time making serotonin for a couple weeks after doing MDMA so since your brain hasn't had time to make serotonin all this while you've been doing MDMA your brain hasn't had any chances to restore its serotonin levels. So 5-HTP IS A MUST. You could try up to 200mg-300mg a day, and if you can find something called ECGC (a green tea extract) it will help it keep the 5-HTP from being broken down in your blood stream so it will help it absorb more serotonin into your brain.

5-HTP with ECGC, exercise, sobriety and time will heal you. Mindfulness meditation will probably be very useful down the road. But just start with 5-HTP and sobriety.

Last edited:
Ya I'd easily do 8 ball a night with wife prolly every otherday. Haven't done any in prolly 8 months now. But I'm just in this damn cloud I want to break out and think clearly but I can't. I just feel like a zombie. I take 5htp one time I took it after doing it all night and I almost died had togo to er and my heart rate was 198bpm I had serotonin syndrome or something. Only time I feel good and normal is when I was on it. My wife I were having problems but that drug as much as its fucked me up saved our marriage in a way. I just don't enjoy doing anything anymore really short tempered. Prolly doesn't help I take Adderall everyday that I'm perscribed.

Hell idk if I was even doing molly use to stay up for days. Sometimes it was just a huge yellow brownish glassy chunk looked just like glass prolly meth. But sometimes is was clear or white and it was like glass too that was a lot better high I could sleep on it and I wouldn't have to keep redoing to come back up I was good for a couple hours. Live in a small town so who really knows. I think it was something else because I think I'd be dead if it was molly.

When you took the 5-HTP was that combined with the crystal or done on the same day? I'm worried about the possibility of serotonin syndrome again but that's very strange that 5-HTP might've caused it (at least if it was done by itself). When things have smoothed out I would think about taking a very small amount (it'd be helpful to know how much you took that one time) but I would try around 10-20mg for starters, use water to measure out a small dose if you must. With the drought of serotonin your brain had experienced you brain could be really sensitive in some ways. I would think about stopping the adderall in the future especially if it's messing with your sleep at all. I would also take some multivitamins for sure. You might actually be better off in the long run if you've been doing meth instead of MDMA. But missing sleep will bring you down.

I have a feeling you'll feel a lot better after you start catching up on sleep.

Last edited:
Hell idk if I was even doing molly use to stay up for days. Sometimes it was just a huge yellow brownish glassy chunk looked just like glass prolly meth. But sometimes is was clear or white and it was like glass too that was a lot better high I could sleep on it and I wouldn't have to keep redoing to come back up I was good for a couple hours. Live in a small town so who really knows. I think it was something else because I think I'd be dead if it was molly.
I highly doubt what you took was mdma. Most people have trouble finding with a kit let alone without one and in 8 balls. Lay off the Addies homie! They will only make things worse in the long run.

Hard to tell what you took...
But some symptoms sound like MDMA; Brain zaps, loss of emotions, memory impairments, nightmares..

You say its been 8 months right ? You got a good few years of recovery to go...changing your life-style, exercise, meditation, no drug-use if probably the best bet during recovery. Good luck and keep us updated!

Ya I took 5htp couple hours after coming down from it. I don't know what it was maybe sass? Moon rocks idk. My Adderall helps me alot I really do have add I've rocked my whole life when I take it I don't rock and calm right down. But when I've been off it for a couple days I swear I have terets I'll just start yelling stupid shit out loud over and over lol I drive alot on my job and have 2 horrniated discs so I only take the Addy at work not on weekends. But ever since I've been off mdma I've been addicted to fucking pain killers. Most addictive shit ever. But at leastI can function and sleep on them. The withdrawl sucks. Never though I'd be a fucking addict. I can prolly get off them I just get so fucking bored and fed up with everything. Like I said I don't have any ambition in life anyone get no joy out of anything. Mid life crisis at 31 I guess. Just gotta move away and start over I think

the enjoyment thing has a word, 'Anhedonia'... It happens to abusers of a lot of drugs.

You basically feel no reward/pleasure in activities that used to give you pleasure. You don't feel sad or happy, but just empty. A bit zombie-like ? You don't laugh, but you can't cry either, its like emotionless ?

I got this after smoking 2 grams of weed everyday for 5 years LOL...i quit all drugs for 4 months and yeh i still got it.

Anyways, good news this is probably reversible...I was speaking to somebody on these forums like 2-3 days ago, and he told me it took him 2 years to feel normal again. (he got his from MDMA)