• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heavy heroin user shooting 8mg triangle dilaudids for first time - some prep advice

blime84

Bluelighter
So, I forgot my bag of dope on a work trip, but I was able to score some dilaudid and roxy 30s. I am planning on eating the 30s, as they are good oral bioavailability.

I also have 4 dilaudid 8MG. I was wondering 2 questions - I have a 1cc 29 g syringe, can I fit all 4 into 1 shot? if not, can I fit 2 into a shot?

from what I have been told, you add warm water, crush them up as much as possible and stir up, then suck up through a cotton filter, just wondering if getting all 4 in there is a possibility? Help ASAP I want to get high!

That's a lot.... What's your average dose? Other important info needed. You could very easily kill yourself with one dilly..... I wouldn't recommend you start with more than 1-2 mg.

That's a lot.... What's your average dose? Other important info needed. You could very easily kill yourself with one dilly..... I wouldn't recommend you start with more than 1-2 mg.

Even when I used the 4mgs I had to use I think it was 30 units per pill... and 4 8s? I hope you have a large tolerance.

Am I QFT up there or something?..... He shouldn't even use the oc until the morning after the dilaudid.

Also harm reduction sake filtering is a neccesity with pills and if you do not use a 20 micron rating filter for your syringe you are risking clogging your veins up bad and should not even consider im use....

I'll add nasal bio availibility is pretty high for dilaudid... Oral I believe is worthwhile too.

Am I QFT up there or something?..... He shouldn't even use the oc until the morning after the dilaudid.

Also harm reduction sake filtering is a neccesity with pills and if you do not use a 20 micron rating filter for your syringe you are risking clogging your veins up bad and should not even consider im use....

I'll add nasal bio availibility is pretty high for dilaudid... Oral I believe is worthwhile too.

Sorry, didn't mean to quote you. But no, the oral b/a of hydromorphone is TERRIBLE and the nasal is okay but still a huge waste. Especially if you shoot your drugs anyways. Definitely want to filter accordingly though... at least wheel filter. And don't heat OP... you probably know that but you don't heat pills EVER.

So not harm reduction advice above.... You may get away with shooting a pill once hell even a long time, but you will be causing permanent damage. Of course your risking permanent heavy damage with one shot.

Also recommending op your personal dose without knowing the op tolerance could leave his death on your hands.. Are you seriously ready for that?

Don't shoot more that 1-2 mg first shot to test the waters and figure your dose out.