• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Heavy coffee consumption linked to higher death risk

Lol & no offence, I am a huge cannabis fan, but I suspect that continuously increasing your intake of it will ultimately not prove beneficial to health. I have no papers or anything to back up that supposistion, & as I said, I love my weed!

, since espresso grind is not simply a concentrated form of regular grind.

Espresso grind of whatever blend/bean is exactly the same, it's just a finer grind than your plunger/drip grinds. there may occasionally be an adjustment of the roast if the finer grind gives unwanted flavour characteristics.

If you are extracting using an epresso method , then per gram of coffee less caffeine will be extracted. because with espresso you are extracting into a smaller volume of water it will have a higher caffeine concentration but the overall caffeine content will be less.

All this cups talk is irrelevant it's all about the actual mass of coffee you are extracting from daily. personally about 30-50g a day = 4-6 espressos.

I always do beta blockers and theanine with decent doses of caffeine. I prefer to stay on the low end of normotensive via whatever the safest specific means are while on stims.

lol tweex do you seriously take beta blockers just to have a couple cups of coffee?

that is some shit you'd only read on bluelight tbh

Lol not one cup of coffee. I don't do over about 1g any more, but I do usually take propranolol when on caffeine in the 400mg-1g range. I generally try to rotate things out so I'm off BP meds (and everything except phenylpiracetam+selegiline+arginine) when I work out, then go heavy on nicotine/clonidine to boost HGH levels during acute recovery. Throw in low dose beta blockers whenever I take stims not in danger of causing adrenergic storm, and clonidine when I am.

Overall it works out quite nicely, I'm not tolerant/dependent on anything and in good enough shape to start marathon training once the weather gets nice enough. Managing a little hypertension+tachycardia from caffeine is probably a bit overboard, but it makes a world of difference on harder stims.