• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Heaven's Spirit in chemical form

roytoddy

Greenlighter
One more comment before I turn in for the night... or day... can't tell... aren't drugs great?
MDMA is the single most beautiful drug on the face of the earth. It makes me love everyone, feel connections with others just because they're human, and completely believe in God. Adderall does this at first and continues to do so if I take enough; but tolerance can really get out of hand. This isn't really a question, just a "shout out" at the beautiful, heavenly gift to humanity that is E/Molly

MDMA is great, until it stops being great because you did too much / too often and it messed with your brain.

So, don't do it too often and continue to enjoy it for decades to come.

I agree. I always said that living with Molly means seeing her naked and realizing she's hideous. When I had a connect for it, I was very disciplined in limiting myself to once a week. This seemed to work for me. There was one time I tried to make it a daily habit, and the "God" sensation came and fizzled out in no time at all. I always thought I could fix it with more during this time, but it only made it worse.
I had to give it a rest and realize this is not a "daily drug" and shouldn't be used as such. I continued weekly use after a period of abstinence and it went back to being amazing. This is NOT a drug that can be overdone.

Once a week is disciplined ? Sounds to me like a road to brain damage. I do it 3-4 times a year.

If it didn't work, then I wouldn't have kept it up. I noticed NO difference from roll to roll when going weekly.

Brain damage? Maybe so, but I knew the risks.

...replying to myself again - very weird. Just for the sake of being more precise, I did the weekly thing from 2001 through 2003 with "E," lost the connect and then started the weekly thing again in 2012. Then it was called "Molly" and was in a rock form somewhat similar in appearance to Crystal but with bigger rocks sometimes (only occasionally) tinted with color. It was in 2013 that I tried my daily experiment and failed.

How high do you usually dose and how much do you weigh? Weekly rolling is indeed considered too much, though everyone is different of course

Nice sentiment just space your rolls out. E is a gift but use it sparingly

I agree. I always said that living with Molly means seeing her naked and realizing she's hideous.

I'd say it's more like treat her right and she won't desert you leaving you with a shit load of debt and the mortgage. :D

I just took 150mg last night (50g boost 1.5 hours in) after an 18 month break and had the most intense spiritual experence of my life. It was actually unwanted, but that's how it always goes. I went through intellectual discourse with a friend on meth that was truly exhausting and challenged my intelligence really a lot.

It was one of the best experiences of my life. I was out of my body. I was up there with the gods looking down on the earth, as our open dialogue had attracted a lot of attention.

I hope I didn't fry my brain... it was really really realy powerful... The connection I shared with this friend was beyond words and I don't even get that with girls....l like it was fucking insane, I need some serious recovery time. I know got dirt, that I will never be the same from what happened, and it's not explainable in human words the connection we shared. I have never felt anything remotely like that in my life. It was a little frightening to be honest but overall I better toughen up. I would not repeat this ever again. Why would I? Now that I've seen heaven.

Mdma is a gift. It is so easy to abuse and not see the beauty.
Abstain, reduce usage.

Even a hard head can benefit from years of a break. Mdma is only truly apparent if used sparingly and with wholesoke company.
It works in eevery other scenario... truly. But it will never shine unless used with respect and accord.