• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Heaven Knows What

SuperHans68

Bluelighter
Been waiting for this for AGES. This is a whole new perspective on the addiction movie. Its so real because its based on book. And the 19 year old junkie whos never acted PLAYS HERSELF AS THE LEAD ROLE. AND SHES FUCKING AMAZING. So cute to I just wanted to take her away and make it better for her :( It has real little tidbits of actual junkie life rather than just movie addicts. My favourite one was a scene where someone almost drops a spoon full of heroin. Pretty much every junkie knows that scenario but anyone else wouldnt think nothing of it. NYC is essentially a character in the movie but it doesnt do this through big landmarks but pure culture. Almost all the shots where taken from a block away. And you see the real NYC as these arguing and fighting and people walking right by is just so normal... The only negative I would add is that sometimes the romance is a bit to wierd for me (she slits her wrists after her "bf" eggs her on to do it). Its strange because apparently this is somewhat true to life, but its just sad...