• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Heart Sensivity After Covid Vaccine

bookshelf1

Bluelighter
i've used my medications for couple years but this year after i took second dose of corona vaccine(sinopharm) my heart got sensitive and after taking my usual medicine i get heart pain.i don't want to write name of the medication for privacy reasons but it was antispychosis and beta blocker.
i'm not sure if its related to vaccine but it happened close to that time.has anyone here any similar experience?

EDIT:
i found the reason,its called precordial catch syndrome
its a non dangerous illness which is mostly caused by anxiety and it looks like dangerous heart pains,but its not serious although i think it can go dangerous if it last very long because it makes stress on body if you don't know what it is.and my doctors didn't tell me what it is,they just said we don't see any actual problem so its a nervous problem,i'm not sure if they knew what exactly my illness is,but if they have told me what it is exactly,i could have experience much less suffering.informing anxious patients is very important for calming their anxiety and i am ashamed of doctors who don't know their job and cause prolonged problems for their patients such as me.

a new idea came to my mind,it is possible that these sensitivities of my heart is happening because of long time opioid usage.it is said on the scientific studies that opioids can make inflammation on receptors.
so i may be able to relieve my heart pain by putting opioids away for awhile.
there is a good study about heart sensitivity but it had no results about how to treat,looks like its a cause of abnormal psychological state which i definitely had some kind of it.
pdf

related topic:

Last edited:
I had a weird experience too right around the time I got the 1st Moderna shot. I am not 100% sure that was the cause because I wasn’t paying attention to the days and assumed I wasn’t going to feel anything from the vaccine.

My heart was skipping beats for weeks, felt weak, even went to the hospital thinking I had covid but it said i was negative (could’ve been a error).

It eventually went away and I went ahead and got the 2nd vax dose and it was fine. Might have been just my body reacting hardcore to it.

i've used my medications for couple years but this year after i took second dose of corona vaccine(sinopharm) my heart got sensitive and after taking my usual medicine i get heart pain.i don't want to write name of the medication for privacy reasons but it was antispychosis and beta blocker.
i'm not sure if its related to vaccine but it happened close to that time.has anyone here any similar experience?
Cardiac problems are amongst the most common serious adverse effects of the covid vaccines and although they are very rare, they still occur and are well documented as a side effect of the covid vaccine.
Please, it is very important that you see your doctor about this.

today i went to the cardiologist doctor and he still couldn't find any problem.he did an echocardiography and everything was fine but i still feel the pain sometimes.
he told me it should be neurological pain.and my psychiatrist can't help me too.(i have gone to the neurologist before)
i bought another beta blocker medication i am not sure if i need it because it makes the pain worse.but the reason i bought it was my doctors advice beside a crave to use it as an opioid potentiator.
i remember when i used it my high was more sleepy and i noded out with much lower doses.
i am also using lansoprazole and it seemed to me it has some effects on opioids which is desired.
i know many people here find my situation so miserable, but no matter what they say i like it.
EDIT: lansoprazole doesn't do anything to opioids

Last edited:
I have something I consider worse - I am going to kill myself because of it if it hasn't improved at all in 2 years. I wish all I had was a heart problem from the Pfizer booster (the first Pfizer and the LAST COVID vax I'll ever have - I'd rather die from the virus than kill myself because I destroyed my hearing with yet another shot - it's already damaged enough). Suicide is a shameful act, unlike dying from the virus. I honestly wish I'd never touched these shots, any of them. If I got the virus and died, well, too bad for me I guess. Dying from the virus isn't a shameful act - but killing yourself certainly is. My parents are Bible thumpers.

<edited out suicide attempt information - SMod>

My Bible-thumping parents would absolutely fucking hate it if they found out I <snip> died - <edited out triggering content - SMod>

Anyway, It's not looking good. I have COVID right now, and on Wednesday the 21st December it seems some of the distortion went away. My hearing had improved and I didn't have that tired feeling in my left ear. It would come back intermittently over the last few days, but it seems to be a bit better than it was. Hopefully it starts to go away - even if it comes back for a little while...as long as I am seeing reasonable improvement, I will survive this. Otherwise, I won't. And if I have another episode of SSHL that fucks up my hearing even more then I will bring my suicide date forward - I've already had episodes where it's left some residual damage in both ears - but that didn't destroy music for me like the Pfizer booster jab did - after the shot I got a "ping" in my left ear and hearing in that ear is distorted ever since, got the fucking shot in my left arm too so it all adds up for me yeah - sounds like some of the high frequencies are shredded - making high strings, brass, organs, you name it, sound like it was put through a bitcrusher plus "ting ting ting ting ting...ting...ting ting...ting ting ting ting...ting ting...bzzzz chrrrrrrrr bzzzzzz" on top of that. I should never have touched that fucking shit, and I didn't even fucking need it ANYWAY!!! LOL! No, actually, not LOL because this is not a joke. I'm down with COVID now, and two tests, one taken on Sunday was positive right away, and then today, still positive. 5 days later probably still fucking positive. I can't go out, my social support workers on the NDIS can't come or go out with me and go shopping. I'm stuck here without any supports. It's fucked. If I'm here like this for a month I'll probably off myself from the severe depression from that alone.

I have a nagging suspicion that this reduced distortion in my left sided hearing is only a temporary lull, I don't want to Jinx this like I did a few months ago when it completely went away for 3 days and I thought "fuck, finally this nightmare is over" only for this thing to return...literally woke up to realise it had returned after 3 days, and it was like that until the 21st December, then it went away quite a bit and I had never felt so relieved in all my life - that I wasn't going to like kill myself in 2 years. I thought my life was saved...and I hope that this continues to improve, if that is what it is actually doing and not one of these damned lulls where I am thinking this is great and then it comes back again and I end up stuck with this shit forever.

<edited out suicide plan - SMod>

Anyway, I'm going to draw this to a close because I think you would know by now exactly what is going on with me, and hopefully understand why I made the decision I did. I don't want to spend the rest of my life with my hearing (and music) ruined for me forever. So that's why I decided to bring this to a finality if it doesn't really get better within 2 years. 2 years from now it will be almost THREE YEARS, so yeah, after that I don't think it would recover at all by that point I'd be stuck with it forever and that is not going to happen. Cue the suicide plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have something I consider worse - I am going to kill myself because of it if it hasn't improved at all in 2 years. I wish all I had was a heart problem from the Pfizer booster (the first Pfizer and the LAST COVID vax I'll ever have - I'd rather die from the virus than kill myself because I destroyed my hearing with yet another shot - it's already damaged enough). Suicide is a shameful act, unlike dying from the virus. I honestly wish I'd never touched these shots, any of them. If I got the virus and died, well, too bad for me I guess. Dying from the virus isn't a shameful act - but killing yourself certainly is. My parents are Bible thumpers.
g...ting ting...ting ting ting ting...ting ting...bzzzz chrrrrrrrr bzzzzzz" on top of that. I should never have touched that fucking shit, and I didn't even fucking need it ANYWAY!!! LOL! No, actually, not LOL because this is not a joke. I'm dow
icide.

Anyway, I'm going to draw this to a close because I think you would know by now exactly what is going on with me, and hopefully understand why I made the decision I did. I don't want to spend the rest of my life with my hearing (and music) ruined for me forever. So that's why I decided to bring this to a finality if it doesn't really get better within 2 years. 2 years from now it will be almost THREE YEARS, so yeah, after that I don't think it would recover at all by that point I'd be stuck with it forever and that is not going to happen. Cue the suicide plan.
thankyou for writing your story and sharing with me
i myself have tinnitus,but i am better than before now,you can find my story in this famous thread and the starter of the thread has similar attitude like you
did you ever went to the doctor?they may help you and treat your condition.
do you use any drug now?for me using depressant drugs like benzos and opioids can help my tinnitus get lower.
even if they don't treat your tinnitus,you may find some relieve by using psychedelic if you get out of this world by them.although they can worsen condition by making hyperacusis
but i don't think DMT can do such thing i never heard from dmt anyone got hyperacusis but LSD can do such thing and has a higher possibility to worsen.
some drugs may help you have more joy in your life and eventually prevent you to commit suicide by giving you new ways of thinking.
did you ever used hearing aids?i've read in a website said SSIH can get treated by corticosteroid medication and hearing aids.

I'm aware that corticosteroid meds can worse...the sad part here is that I was caught off guard by this distortion. I was told it would go away within a couple of weeks. I now suspect that it was some sort of cochleopathy. I've tried to fix it to no avail. Tried all sorts of diets, tried nutritional supplements. B12 and Folate seem to reduce it somewhat, so that might help if I keep taking them. The funny thing is it went away completely for 3 days. I don't understand how that could possibly happen if this thing was not reversible. It made absolutely no sense to me.

Anyway, my decision stands and is a permanent decision. There is no coming back from this if it doesn't at least improve. I cannot deal with these silly fluctuations. It either goes away or improves long term or it doesn't and I end up leaving this God-forsaken place.

To be perfectly honest I hope I get some super-deadly strain of COVID and die. No, I am never getting another COVID vaccine, so it's a distinct possibility that this could actually happen. At least it would be better than suicide - I cannot think of a death worse than suicide because of all the grief it causes. Dying from a virus, by comparison, though it is still really sad, isn't nearly as sad as someone offing themselves.

I'm aware that corticosteroid meds can worse...the sad part here is that I was caught off guard by this distortion. I was told it would go away within a couple of weeks. I now suspect that it was some sort of cochleopathy. I've tried to fix it to no avail. Tried all sorts of diets, tried nutritional supplements. B12 and Folate seem to reduce it somewhat, so that might help if I keep taking them. The funny thing is it went away completely for 3 days. I don't understand how that could possibly happen if this thing was not reversible. It made absolutely no sense to me.

Anyway, my decision stands and is a permanent decision. There is no coming back from this if it doesn't at least improve. I cannot deal with these silly fluctuations. It either goes away or improves long term or it doesn't and I end up leaving this God-forsaken place.

To be perfectly honest I hope I get some super-deadly strain of COVID and die. No, I am never getting another COVID vaccine, so it's a distinct possibility that this could actually happen. At least it would be better than suicide - I cannot think of a death worse than suicide because of all the grief it causes. Dying from a virus, by comparison, though it is still really sad, isn't nearly as sad as someone offing themselves.
i think there is no absolute thing in this world that can't be changed.personally i have encountered things in my life that i really needed to change them but i couldn't but suddenly they changed when i was so desperate and never could think of them getting changed.but you seem tired of doing any effort for your condition.
i don't know about your belief but its worth trying to ask god some help.it usually happens at the most desperate times of lives that some unpredictable miracle happens and saves people.so please at least talk with him and try your chance its not a hard thing to do.just do it with your heart.
in my opinion suicide isn't that bad as people usually think.i am not saying its a good thing but the whole grief and guilt they make around it isn't rational.if someone believes that there is a better day coming after suicide then it can be a rational decision for them.
i am sure there are some way for you to get better,and i really miss you personally if you aren't here,not that i'm very close to you but humans are the most remarkable creatures that we know in this world and all of them are the same in their essence.and its a pity to lose a great mind and a famous star that everyone loves.
i've thought about a tinnitus treatment that maybe if they remove the whole ear then it will shut its mouth?it may make some problem with the balance system i am not sure.but if i were going to suicide i would ask a talented doctor about it(if possible go ask some scientists).
for your tiredness i just can imagine that drugs may help you.if i were in a bad situation i could use more drugs to make myself happier.
and you didn't write about hearing aids?there are some tinnitus masker device that can help you forget it.
they need to get optimized for each individual to work for them.
but there are plenty of ways you may haven't tried yet.look at this link.

Dying from a virus, by comparison, though it is still really sad, isn't nearly as sad as someone offing themselves.
It sounds like you already know what the right choice is going to be.
And that is to stock around and ride this out.
Things will improve. Please have faith in this, and I wish you all the very best 3

It sounds like you already know what the right choice is going to be.
And that is to stock around and ride this out.
Things will improve. Please have faith in this, and I wish you all the very best 3

There is no riding this out. It's a permanent problem, and the solution will be too. Sorry.

I don't know what caused it but I have my strong suspicions. My hearing was fine up until a few days after I got the booster in February. This has been going on for over 10 months now. It's neurological. It sometimes fluctuates and it seems like it's going away, only for it to come back. But that's the cruelty of it, and is yet another reason why if this isn't better by the end of 2024 that's it. Whatever it is, it doesn't want to go away.

There is no riding this out. It's a permanent problem, and the solution will be too. Sorry.

I don't know what caused it but I have my strong suspicions. My hearing was fine up until a few days after I got the booster in February. This has been going on for over 10 months now. It's neurological. It sometimes fluctuates and it seems like it's going away, only for it to come back. But that's the cruelty of it, and is yet another reason why if this isn't better by the end of 2024 that's it. Whatever it is, it doesn't want to go away.
With what I am about to say, please know that it comes from a place of deep care and concern for you and your welfare, and that I truly understand what you are experiencing.

I have had medication-induced tinnitus for 12 years now, and not once has the thought of suicide over it ever crossed my mind. My tinnitus has made me partially deaf, so it has had a huge impact on my life. I'm still taking the medication that causes the tinnitus because I've weighed up the benefits of being on the medication vs having tinnitus and even though I am obsessed with music, I am a singer, and my tinnitus and partial deafness has hindered my love and creativity when it comes to listening to and creating music. My tinnitus also creates all sorts of problems for me in my personal life e.g. mishearing things people say to me at work, people laughing at the inappropriate answers I give to a question that I have heard wrong, I won't talk on the phone because I can't hear the other person properly, so I try not to converse with anyone unless I am there with them in person and I can read their lips to decipher what they are saying, etc etc, I have still never once thought of suicide because of it.

Do you perhaps have other things going on in your life that are leading you to suicide and compounding the desire to end your life?

With what I am about to say, please know that it comes from a place of deep care and concern for you and your welfare, and that I truly understand what you are experiencing.

I have had medication-induced tinnitus for 12 years now, and not once has the thought of suicide over it ever crossed my mind. My tinnitus has made me partially deaf, so it has had a huge impact on my life. I'm still taking the medication that causes the tinnitus because I've weighed up the benefits of being on the medication vs having tinnitus and even though I am obsessed with music, I am a singer, and my tinnitus and partial deafness has hindered my love and creativity when it comes to listening to and creating music. My tinnitus also creates all sorts of problems for me in my personal life e.g. mishearing things people say to me at work, people laughing at the inappropriate answers I give to a question that I have heard wrong, I won't talk on the phone because I can't hear the other person properly, so I try not to converse with anyone unless I am there with them in person and I can read their lips to decipher what they are saying, etc etc, I have still never once thought of suicide because of it.

Do you perhaps have other things going on in your life that are leading you to suicide and compounding the desire to end your life?
me too, i really loved listening to my favorite musics before getting tinnitus but later after my illness started i don't enjoy it as much as those days because the background noise makes me distracted and i can't immerse in the senses which music gives me.fortunately mine is just one side of ears.looks like you have a hard type of it.didn't it get better over years?did you ever try unconventional treatments?
flynnal doesn't talk about treatment much.i am not sure why but i suggested him couple things he seems didn't even read or cared what i told him to do for his own sake.

i bought another beta blocker medication i am not sure if i need it because it makes the pain worse.but the reason i bought it was my doctors advice beside a crave to use it as an opioid potentiator.
i remember when i used it my high was more sleepy and i noded out with much lower doses.
i am also using lansoprazole and it seemed to me it has some effects on opioids which is desired.

You're playing around with heart meds to potentiate opiates? And instead you blame the covid vaccine for weird symptoms? Jesus. Reminds me of the methheads who will shoot street dope but not a vaccine.

I don't even know where to begin with this. It sounds like you are in a dangerous place both mentally and physically. I would highly recommend not self prescribing and self diagnosing when you clearly know so little about these fields.

You're playing around with heart meds to potentiate opiates? And instead you blame the covid vaccine for weird symptoms? Jesus. Reminds me of the methheads who will shoot street dope but not a vaccine.

I don't even know where to begin with this. It sounds like you are in a dangerous place both mentally and physically. I would highly recommend not self prescribing and self diagnosing when you clearly know so little about these fields.
thankyou for reminding me that post..i needed to modify it because i found out that lansoprzole has no opioid effect with it.
i didn't use that heart med yet.but it wasn't like playing game.it had an actual indication for me by cardiologist doctor.
but if you are surprized of how uncautious i am i should say that couple years ago i was much worse and stupid than this.i used high doses of different meds with no other reason than finding some high.
after i changed to an skeptic guy two years ago, i don't dare to use high doses of any drug like before.
but there is a reason why i am this much stiff head.i think i am going to die soon no matter what i do i can't prevent it.
i am feeling the symptoms and doctors can't find it.i had this thought that i am going to die young in my childhood.and i've been using many meds couple years nothing special happened but after vaccine that my heart got too sensitive against pain.
i wake up many nights because of heart pain.doctors told me to not care about it.but they don't live my life they won't give a s*** if i die.so its upon me to choose what is good for me.and i think being happy by drugs for short time is better than not be happy long time.and i am not a lover of this world,i have a lot of problems in this world(with every people),even my own family don't understand me.so if i die i won't be sad.i just hope that death is not something like DMT world,i want to reach a religious heaven not a psychedelic state after i died.
and i have many diseases.(visual snow,tinnitus,heart pain,depression,temporary hallucinations(even with no drug use).dissociative personality and....)
i don't feel my life like when i was a kid.i miss those real days.i don't feel real anymore.i feel like i am always sleep.
so i think if i die it can be a relief for me.

Last edited:

Indeed I do have other things going on in my life. I still have the overhanging grief of losing my own mother to suicide when I was only 12, and that was just over 31 years ago. Recently in 2018 I was exposed to animal cruelty involving the abuse of and cruelty to pigs. I feel that the 2018 incident destroyed whatever sanity I had left, or at least the vast majority of it. I have always relied upon music to keep me sane enough to not want to die.

I hope this answers the burning questions you may have. I can't stress this enough, this problem has severely affected my sanity. Vaccine-induced is my simplest guess, but it could have literally been any number of things. I do have a history of sudden distortion and tinnitus in both ears, and this happened well before the vaccines came out. It also happened in both ears, each ear at different times. However, a few days after the Pfizer booster I got a real sharp and sudden "ping" in my ear, as though something suddenly backed up. The "ping" lasted a couple of seconds, but whatever damage occurred soon after that didn't become obvious to me. In hindsight I should have hit it with brutal doses of steroids as soon as I noticed it, but I thought it would go away on its own. Sadly, it didn't, and here I am still with the problem. Perhaps the steroids may have done nothing and I'd still have the problem anyway in spite of prompt treatment (this has sadly been the case with a lot of people, and it was the case with my right ear which still has a mid-range frequency resonance in it since the December 2020 episode where I took steroids for more than 2 weeks).

I think the cruelty to pigs and being exposed to their torture and their suffering being deliberately inflicted upon them is what has affected me by far the most, but the recent hearing issues certainly topped it off. In 2018 I had never felt so hopeless and depressed. I am surprised I even made it this far, and I am being brutally honest with you.