• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hearing Voices

Still wrong, medical science doesn't say anything about the spiritual world whatsoever, spirituality is not within its domain. Unless you can direct me to some study where this specific condition of 'brain chemicals' is proven to have nothing spiritual about it. Can you?

SweetJones. oh my god why are you saying that? I am not wrong, it makes perfect sense.

1.Science/psychology does say something about the spiritual world and that it doesn't exist. What I am saying is not that everything in science/psychology is true, I am simply saying that Science has Proven that it schizo is not spiritual. But science has also PROVEN that the Earth is 4.5 billions years old, but that could be completely wrong. See this goes really deep but as humans we can not be sure about anything. What we think is true,proven,fact, could be completely wrong. So in short terms Science has proven its not spiritual, but that doesn't mean that that couldn't be spiritual. Im saying that the way to get better is not to view schizo as relatives communicating, or ghosts. So science has proven it, but science's whole ground rules and everything could be wrong, so you don't have to trust in what they prove all the time. We are all humans and even what we call "proof" may be changed in the future or disregarded because of new discovery's about what reality actually is,black holes, et cetera. You know what i mean.

2. First of all I am not a Medical Professor so I am not going to go check out all the books I have read through on that subject. But trust me even though I am a stranger on the internet straight up since I was 16 in my spare time I study Science,Health,Drugs,Theology,Religions, and History. Not trying to brag but just to make a point I have probably around 8000 hours of my study's and that was probably around 1000 and maybe 9 books (plus articles) total on psychology,studies, experiments,medicine, et cetera. And TRUST ME that is Psychology's overall stance on Schizo (everyone will tell you that) is that it is not spiritual. But then again I don't have to list fuck loads of study's done on this specific topic (even though there's been allot on this topic). It like you want me to remind you that there is a sun, psychologys proof and Stance of schizo being not spiritual is so overwhelming and realized by comonsense by every person in this field.

3.I am going to stop replying to this thread, because all I wanted was to help this guy out. But i should have known better from my former years that discussing the absence of spiritual stuff overall or in a field of science would cause arguments that never get anywhere because no side is going to change no matter what is brought up.

4. And yes spirituality is many times in science's domain because science/psychology looks at that ALL THE TIME and they have figured out that sickness is most definately non spiritual.

we could go on literally for 5 weeks on this topic, but this reminds me of when I used to debate atheists online and in person when I was a "Catholic Christian" four years ago, and I hate arguing on a drug forum that I joined to talk about drugs/recreational stuff. My bad for replying to a topic like this..........but the point of this thread is not to argue about whether or not "Schizo" is "Spiritual" it may be may not be, but the POINT is that this guy wants HELP and it doesnt matter if its spiritual or noon spiritual. My point was to get bettter you have to view schizo as being not spiritual or else it will drive you crazy

Okay look - letmebangbro - I only took exception to the one thing you said - that science proves or disproves things in the spiritual field - it decidedly doesn't.

Here is precisely where our points of view depart: "Since most of the belief of science/psychology is based on the fact that spiritual stuff doesnt exist." The fact is that science does not treat with or make judgments upon what cannot be observed by the scientific method, such as spirituality. If that statement is true, which it is, then the possibility that science 'is based on the fact that spiritual stuff doesn't exist' is precluded.

There is strong evidence linking marijuana use with increased likelihood of mental disorders, esp. schizophrenia. I blame the increased potency more than anything else, and I have experienced something similar after smoking weed. I had a couple hits at a friends house and was fine, then went to another house and smoked more (my own weed so I know it wasn't laced), this time I barely wanted to move and felt quite uncomfortable. Well, I decided to attend this street dance, and hoped that I could drink enough alcohol and it would go away. Well, being at a public event was about the worst place to be when in that kind of condition, I felt like everyone was talking about me, saying I was gay or dressed gay (I'm not) and had little social skills or basic math skills when I bought the beer tickets. Well, eventually i got better, but can understand the condition that finds coincidences in everything & looks for patterns to convince them of what they WANT to believe. Watch the movie "A Beautiful Mind" starring Russell Crowe, it explains better than anything I've seen or read this condition.

AE man, I ain't trying to come across as judgemental or dismissive and I know you are an intelligent guy. In terms of this sort of harassment you are talking about, why do you believe that these people harassing you would have the authority to close down roads or send you fines? I mean it seems to indicate you believe there is some kind of conspiracy against you. I would think that people in Government would likely have better and more important things to do than harass you for no reason. Also for the record I have had to pay a number of trivial fines in my lifetime, my experience is that no matter how trivial an infraction whoever is issuing it tends to like money and they don't really like letting you out of it, I don't think that is any indication of a conspiracy.

Some of the things you talk about just don't really make sense if you think about them. For example, you talk about your friend having a running commentary in his mind whenever he has sex which is being projected into his brain by other people. How would they know WHEN he is having sex or what he is doing to provide a commentary? Do you honestly believe they have placed surveillance equipment in his house and there are people monitoring it 24/7? I cannot fathom how anyone could rationally believe that any group of people would pour the time, effort and money into this with no obvious motive for the behavior whatsoever. It just doesn't make sense.

The speakers in the woods don't make any sense either, how would these people know where you are going to go? The fact you have searched for them and found nothing is a pretty strong indicator that these honestly do not exist. I only bring this up because you post openly about it on this forum, but you are a guerrilla grower, does it not seem super likely to you if you had a group of people systematically tracking your movements and harassing you, who knew where you went through the woods, that they would rip your plants constantly to fuck with you too? It is one thing to think there might be no logical reason one can come up with why they are harassing you isn't enough to dismiss it, who knows their motivation, it is another to think it is logical that IF these people are systematically harassing you that they would overlook such a simple and effective way to do so. Again, it just doesn't really add up.

I was at one time diagnosed as schizotypal, I personally believe this was due to the fact I was consuming far too much cannabis and stimulants every day at a very young age since the symptoms have subsided and I have seen various psychologists and psychiatrists since without them bringing it up. During that period I used to experience certain paranoid delusions that made no sense, this would include things that were in honesty, not too different from some things you describe, the shit about people following you and then when you turn around they pretend to be doing something else etc. certainly rings true to what I used to experience in this paranoid state. I eventually realised that these things were not happening, and that I was using too much drugs which caused me to believe that they were. It really made no sense to believe such things yet at the time it could not of felt more real and I wholeheartedly did believe that it was. The thing is, a paranoid delusion FEELS 100% real, that is not an indication that is is based in reality whatsoever though.

I don't believe I have ever shared anything about my past delusions on Bluelight before and the only reason I am is so you know that I am being genuine with you and not putting you down or dismissing your claims without putting any thought into it. I know there is fuck all chance that my post will make a difference to your way of thinking, but you have been helpful to me before and I can only hope this post may be of some use to you. I urge you to strongly reconsider your position that the systemic harassment of yourself and other people by a group of people who have no obvious motivation is more likely than the fact these thoughts and feelings you are experiencing are a paranoid delusion that is brought on by an illness which you openly state you do suffer from, which is known for causing paranoid delusions. Think about it.

Last edited:
AE man, I ain't trying to come across as judgemental or dismissive and I know you are an intelligent guy. In terms of this sort of harassment you are talking about, why do you believe that these people harassing you would have the authority to close down roads or send you fines? I mean it seems to indicate you believe there is some kind of conspiracy against you. I would think that people in Government would likely have better and more important things to do than harass you for no reason. Also for the record I have had to pay a number of trivial fines in my lifetime, my experience is that no matter how trivial an infraction whoever is issuing it tends to like money and they don't really like letting you out of it, I don't think that is any indication of a conspiracy.

I agree, a lot of it doesn't make sense. I also concede that I just don't have a lot of the answers to the questions you're asking. If I were to answer these questions I feel it would be speculation. I don't really have much knowledge about the structure of the organisation involved but I know it is clandestine in nature, so it's not going to be above board and part of the government in power itself. I might be wrong.

Some of the things you talk about just don't really make sense if you think about them. For example, you talk about your friend having a running commentary in his mind whenever he has sex which is being projected into his brain by other people. How would they know WHEN he is having sex or what he is doing to provide a commentary? Do you honestly believe they have placed surveillance equipment in his house and there are people monitoring it 24/7? I cannot fathom how anyone could rationally believe that any group of people would pour the time, effort and money into this with no obvious motive for the behavior whatsoever. It just doesn't make sense.

It doesn't make sense to me either, but I can believe him because I see the same sort of things happening to me. I do believe there must be surveillance in his house, that's the only explanation I can think of if mental illness isn't the answer. The amount of resources and man hours would indeed be extraordinary, but that makes it all the more outrageous.

The speakers in the woods don't make any sense either, how would these people know where you are going to go? The fact you have searched for them and found nothing is a pretty strong indicator that these honestly do not exist. I only bring this up because you post openly about it on this forum, but you are a guerrilla grower, does it not seem super likely to you if you had a group of people systematically tracking your movements and harassing you, who knew where you went through the woods, that they would rip your plants constantly to fuck with you too? It is one thing to think there might be no logical reason one can come up with why they are harassing you isn't enough to dismiss it, who knows their motivation, it is another to think it is logical that IF these people are systematically harassing you that they would overlook such a simple and effective way to do so. Again, it just doesn't really add up.

I've been through this conversation with my friend a million times and we both agree that with the guerrilla growing, I accept that they could turn me in at a moments notice if they wanted to and I know they very well are completely aware of what I do and where I do it and have been for quite some time. They haven't done so yet, but I grow with the knowledge that I could at any time get arrested and the I am willing to take the punishment for the number of plants I grow. It's part of the game, in my opinion. I also feel indignant - there's no way I am going to let them rule my life any more than they already do. Despite all this, I still am discrete with my growing, or as much as I can be under the circumstances and I've not had any issues so far.

I was at one time diagnosed as schizotypal, I personally believe this was due to the fact I was consuming far too much cannabis and stimulants every day at a very young age since the symptoms have subsided and I have seen various psychologists and psychiatrists since without them bringing it up. During that period I used to experience certain paranoid delusions that made no sense, this would include things that were in honesty, not too different from some things you describe, the shit about people following you and then when you turn around they pretend to be doing something else etc. certainly rings true to what I used to experience in this paranoid state. I eventually realised that these things were not happening, and that I was using too much drugs which caused me to believe that they were. It really made no sense to believe such things yet at the time it could not of felt more real and I wholeheartedly did believe that it was. The thing is, a paranoid delusion FEELS 100% real, that is not an indication that is is based in reality whatsoever though.

I don't believe I have ever shared anything about my past delusions on Bluelight before and the only reason I am is so you know that I am being genuine with you and not putting you down or dismissing your claims without putting any thought into it. I know there is fuck all chance that my post will make a difference to your way of thinking, but you have been helpful to me before and I can only hope this post may be of some use to you. I urge you to strongly reconsider your position that the systemic harassment of yourself and other people by a group of people who have no obvious motivation is more likely than the fact these thoughts and feelings you are experiencing are a paranoid delusion that is brought on by an illness which you openly state you do suffer from, which is known for causing paranoid delusions. Think about it.

It could very well be a delusion. I just find it hard to accept. Wouldn't you?

Thank you for sharing that with me and being respectful, I appreciate that. If it is a delusion then that can only be a good thing. I mean if this is as I fear all true then it's really not a very comforting thought is it! I don't use cannabis or other drugs bar benzodiazepines on an occasional basis and Rx'd meds, so I would like to think it's unlikely that drug use is a factor. I know this all makes me sound like an idiot but I can't get past what I see with my own eyes.

Last edited:
My point about the plants was really that if these people were trying to fuck with you, it just makes very little sense to not do it in that way. It would certainly be a lot cheaper and a lot less effort while being rather effective, they might not even turn you into the police but introduce pests to your crop, damage or steal your crop. This would just make a lot more sense from a logistical stand point. If you go even further and consider the financial burden these people would be undertaking, it would be insane for them not to rip your crop and kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, fuck with you AND get funds for their surveillance and harassment.

I also would hazard a guess that nobody has ever came to the woods with you and heard these recordings being played? Perhaps you could bring someone with you, even one of your friends who also suffers this, that way the harassers would have a lot less motivation to hide the harassment since they also harass that person, and see whether they also hear it.

I fully understand why it is hard to accept for you, in the past I have had difficulty accepting that certain beliefs I held were not true. It must be really stressful though, to go through life believing this is happening. I don't really know what the solution for you is, for me I was fortunate in that I did eventually come around to the realisation I was not being rational and as time went on with this knowledge these paranoid thoughts subsided almost completely, I do not suffer from schizophrenia though.

I wasn't trying to suggest that you did abuse drugs or that these thoughts are caused by drug use. As I understand it, drug induced psychosis can be quite similar to schizophrenia and I am positive that schizotypal personality is related, which as I said I was diagnosed with at the time. I only bring up the drugs as it was a factor in my own experience but particularly for someone who suffers schizophrenia I don't think that drug use necessarily needs to be part of the equation.

I sincerely hope that you manage to find peace from this mate. While I agree that the idea of this all being a delusion is probably better than truly being harassed by some sort of clandestine organisation, it would seem much preferable to me to live unburdened by either possibility. I don't know if you see anyone professionally and/or if you have raised this issue with them, but perhaps doing so could lead to some constructive ideas on how it might be overcome.

Human society has elaborate latent social mechanisms that suppress social deviants. In the past this has come to fruition in the form of racism, anti-Semitism, and other forms of prejudice. Humans often respond to the unfamiliar or different with defensive persecution. For example, if a person walks around wearing a Bob Marley shirt, with dread-locks, smelling like marijuana in a conservative town they might become victim to gossiping and bullying. This is an extreme example, but communities do gossip and if someone rubs people the wrong they might gain a negative reputation outside their social group. There are also billions of people on the planet and generally speaking most of us are not very significant on a global scale. It's safe to say it is very unlikely any of you all are the sole object of your communities attention. It's my opinion that in this regard some of what is described in this post is a combination of reality and paranoia.

Throughout history many people have claimed to hear voices. It is my opinion that a healthy human does not literally hear voice that are not there. I don't believe technology exist enabling someone to literally broadcast sounds into another persons head without other people hearing. Sometimes the human brain becomes chemically unbalanced and phantom auditory illusions can be perceived such as tinnitus and other forms of white noise. People interpret these auditory phenomena in a multiplicity of ways. These phenomena are simply illusions.

I offer this simply as a perspective for those of you forming your opinion of reality to weigh against your own perception. I'm glad to hear perspectives that challenge my own. This is how I learn.

Some of you all might find a couple of my previous post interesting.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...phy-guide-for-drug-purification-and-analysis?

"When I was younger my group of friends used to smoke dabs (homemade THC extract). I only did this a couple of times. The rest of the group did this frequently in escalating doses. Many of them eventually became psychotic. Their language began to change and become fragmented. They began to be convinced the individual letters in words had meanings equivalent to words and speak in bizarre coded language. They eventually lost their identities and would spontaneously adopt the ideas and behaviours of others in a reflective fashion. I would have considered this simply eccentric, but it began to impair other parts of their life. Their perspective on reality got smaller and smaller until their life existed in a short window of mimicking others behaviour. They were completely incapable of seeing the big picture. It took the ones that recovered years to recover. Some did not recover. It was eventually discovered the marijuana they were using as a source had been grown with unethical practices. A containment from the hydroponic solution used was carried into the plant. This contaminant was then extracted and concentrated along with the THC in their dabs. An educated chemist would not have made this mistake. The ones that never recovered were victims of youth, ignorance, innocence, and marijuana prohibition. You may disagree with my high level of caution, but hopefully you at least understand my perspective."

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...ing-advice-tips-tricks-amp-experiences-Part-5

"I was once a frequent cannabis smoker. I've had many valuable experiences with the cannabis plant. I haven't smoked in years due to concern over the quality of black market cannabis. Personally I am an advocate of legalization and regulation. I recently preformed an experiment in order to provide objective proof to support my position.

I am a hydroponic hobbyist and have a couple years of hydro experience with many different species of flora. I've been growing things in soil for as long as I can remember and grew cannabis in this medium many years ago. My curiosity in regards to the safety of smoking plant material started when I discovered I had dental fluorosis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_fluorosis

Apparently, as a child I was exposed to excessive levels of fluoride in municipal water supplies which lead to this benign condition. I don't know all of what's in my municipal water supply. My understanding is that it has changed over the years. I've read that in most developed countries chloramine and various fluoride salts are added. Also depending on where you live there is other stuff left over from the source. Regardless there was enough fluoride in the water when I grew up to bleach my teeth. This got me thinking about how simple the metabolism of plants is. They can't metabolize many of the molecules humans can and they also lack an equivalent to renal function. They do participate in transpiration expelling mainly water vapour and carbon-dioxide. What happens to the rest of the chemicals they consume. I had to ask an old botanist who confirmed my suspicion. Some of the water soluble materials consumed by a plant build up inside of the plant and stay there. I thought of the elementary school experiment with a stick of celery and a glass of water with food colouring in it. I decided to try this experiment on a living plant in my hydro garden.

The procedures were fairly simple. I had an established mimosa growing in rockwool on a standard vegetative solution. My set up is a ebb and flow system. I placed the tree in its own container and watered manually 2-3 times a day as needed with the original nutrient solution mixed with red food colouring. I choose to stop at day eight because the plant was starting to get stressed. The pictures are pretty self explanatory and appear to demonstrate that over the course of time some chemicals do accumulate at concentrations higher than in the water source.

http://www.bayimg.com/GaNpoaaEM Day 1
Link failed Day 2
http://www.bayimg.com/GANpPAAem Day 3
http://www.bayimg.com/haNpcaAeM Day 4
http://www.bayimg.com/HaNpdaAem Day 5
http://www.bayimg.com/hanPfaaeM Day 6
http://www.bayimg.com/hanphAaEm Day 7
http://www.bayimg.com/haNpIAaeM Day 8

I can't tell you what's in your water so I'll use fluoride salts as an example because they are in mine. I know drinking standard concentrations of fluoride salts has had an objectively verifiable effect on my body. I imagine that the people deciding the amount of fluoride to add to drinking water don't plan on people smoking high concentrations and in doing so bypassing first pass metabolism. I'm sure this applies to other non volatile additives.

I don't smoke cannabis because I don't trust the quality of black market cannabis grown using municipal water supplies. I believe this experiment supports my decision to remain abstinent.

I support legalization and regulation because I believe cannabis users would be safer if cannabis became tested and regulated similar to foodstuffs. This would insure that producers used adequate filtration and responsible growing practices.

In fact some growers already participate in some forms of testing.

http://www.analytical360.com"

--------------------
http://www.shulginresearch.org
http://www.freeleonardpickard.org
http://www.maps.org
http://www.erowid.org

Last edited:
Who would've believed the U.S. gov't would have funded the M.K. Ultra project, the horrific details of which are now de-classified and widely known? They did some insane things to innocent, everyday people, even kidnapped them from their homes or otherwise made them disappear. Often they were neutralized - either by all the crazy-making shit that was done to them or they were simply killed, and God knows why. Some people are just sick fucks. It's a strange world we live in and anything is possible.

I hear voices everyday also. They're always quick statments! Never heard a question though. First time I ever hear anything I was remodeling a house about 7 years ago. I was sawing a piece of under layment when I heard "that boy doesn't spend enough time with his family!"... It scared the hell outta me. I'm use to it now. I had a notebook half full of "the voices" but I stopped writting or lost it one. Don't worry about it too much. I think you're normal :)

Okay look - letmebangbro - I only took exception to the one thing you said - that science proves or disproves things in the spiritual field - it decidedly doesn't.

Here is precisely where our points of view depart: "Since most of the belief of science/psychology is based on the fact that spiritual stuff doesnt exist." The fact is that science does not treat with or make judgments upon what cannot be observed by the scientific method, such as spirituality. If that statement is true, which it is, then the possibility that science 'is based on the fact that spiritual stuff doesn't exist' is precluded.

oh my god, ok I am done and its not your fault its my dumb ass fault for starting something that would be a debate never ending. Type whatever you wanna say but I am done with this thread. God DAMN!!!lol what are you saying??? I never said that science disproves or proves spiritual field.......science can not prove spiritual stuff!! You are not reading my stuff and understanding my point after I repeat it 10 times.

1. Science has proven (science has ) that schizo is not spiritual (but that doesn't mean that they are right about that). Its that simple. It could be spiritual. And you are not geting my point, My point is that I could care less if its spiritual or not spiritual. Im saying for him to get better he has to view it as non spiritual and not be interacting with the voices, im here for him and not to debate anymore.

2 Science never disproved spiritual stuff since you cant do that, science has proven that it schizo is definitely natural. Just because they have proven its not spiritual doesnt mean that they disproved spiritual stuff. It means that spiritual stuff in their finding does not apply at all to schizo!!!

3. Are you joking? "Since most of the belief of science/psychology is based on the fact that spiritual stuff doesn't exist." yes I typed that and yes you dont understand what I am saying. Yes science does still does and has studyed spiritual stuff in the world of science. Right now I guarantee you that they are doing studys right now on spiritual stuf. Most of the belief of science is based on the fact that spiritual stuff doesn't exist, WHY? because most of what they studyed is proven to be not spiritual so then that stuff doesnt exist in their view. It doesnt mean that they dont put that into their studys. They always have.

4. Ok it doesnt matter anymore what schizo is caused by the point of this thread is this man needs help and all of bluelight needs to work together to get this man some answers. I know that I answered everything you have to say clearly, so please do not repeat what you repeated. bye.

guys i hope you guys can get this guy some resources or help because we all need help at one point in time

4. Ok it doesnt matter anymore what schizo is caused by the point of this thread is this man needs help and all of bluelight needs to work together to get this man some answers. I know that I answered everything you have to say clearly, so please do not repeat what you repeated. bye.

guys i hope you guys can get this guy some resources or help because we all need help at one point in time

Actually,

A53B14BC-294C-4F7B-965C-A5A98F337639.jpg

he just wanted people who've experienced something similar to what was described in the OP to discuss with him their personal battle (or enlightenment, depending on how the topic is viewed) with voices. I don't think dude was asking for help, just someone to relate with.

I agree with you, though. If a person does want to learn to exist with or even overcome a mental illness like schizophrenia, they likely shouldn't intentionally induce or seek out a schizophrenic episode, hallucination, experience or whatever you want to call it. I don't see how that could do anything but make the illness more prominent in their psyche.

When it happens does it cause you to become anxious, or is it something you find you can block out by distracting yourself? I'm just curious.
It does bring out anxiety, but I think it's a result of latent anxiety. I can easily block them out once I tell myself I'm tripping and occupy myself with something else or I can entertain myself with them and let my mind wander with the knowedge I am safe from the "unreal"/imaginary.

Last edited:
My point about the plants was really that if these people were trying to fuck with you, it just makes very little sense to not do it in that way. It would certainly be a lot cheaper and a lot less effort while being rather effective, they might not even turn you into the police but introduce pests to your crop, damage or steal your crop. This would just make a lot more sense from a logistical stand point. If you go even further and consider the financial burden these people would be undertaking, it would be insane for them not to rip your crop and kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, fuck with you AND get funds for their surveillance and harassment.

I also would hazard a guess that nobody has ever came to the woods with you and heard these recordings being played? Perhaps you could bring someone with you, even one of your friends who also suffers this, that way the harassers would have a lot less motivation to hide the harassment since they also harass that person, and see whether they also hear it.

I fully understand why it is hard to accept for you, in the past I have had difficulty accepting that certain beliefs I held were not true. It must be really stressful though, to go through life believing this is happening. I don't really know what the solution for you is, for me I was fortunate in that I did eventually come around to the realisation I was not being rational and as time went on with this knowledge these paranoid thoughts subsided almost completely, I do not suffer from schizophrenia though.

I wasn't trying to suggest that you did abuse drugs or that these thoughts are caused by drug use. As I understand it, drug induced psychosis can be quite similar to schizophrenia and I am positive that schizotypal personality is related, which as I said I was diagnosed with at the time. I only bring up the drugs as it was a factor in my own experience but particularly for someone who suffers schizophrenia I don't think that drug use necessarily needs to be part of the equation.

I sincerely hope that you manage to find peace from this mate. While I agree that the idea of this all being a delusion is probably better than truly being harassed by some sort of clandestine organisation, it would seem much preferable to me to live unburdened by either possibility. I don't know if you see anyone professionally and/or if you have raised this issue with them, but perhaps doing so could lead to some constructive ideas on how it might be overcome.

Thanks for your input. I actually went to the woods with my friend today try to to get another person to hear the comments on the loud speakers, but ironically I heard nothing. I really don't know why I am surprised, this is exactly the sort of shit they do. I will keep trying.

About the thing with the plants, I suppose that's just one possible action they could take amongst many. The way I see it they could do any number of things but I suppose they have a predetermined course of action they have to take, like following a script, or perhaps it's some policy that forbids them from doing it, I'm not sure. That could change but I guess up until now I've just been lucky.

Interestingly it seems like the police seem to be aware of gangstalking and in many instances talk openly about it, acknowledging its existence. The police officer on this clip blatantly and unambiguously talks about it on the mainstream media. You see, when I watch things like this I just find it too difficult to accept that there isn't something going on. Maybe I'm wrong though, who knows.

See this clip for example:

Last edited:
Thanks for your input. I actually went to the woods with my friend today try to to get another person to hear the comments on the loud speakers, but ironically I heard nothing. I really don't know why I am surprised, this is exactly the sort of shit they do. I will keep trying.

About the thing with the plants, I suppose that's just one possible action they could take amongst many. The way I see it they could do any number of things but I suppose they have a predetermined course of action they have to take, like following a script, or perhaps it's some policy that forbids them from doing it, I'm not sure. That could change but I guess up until now I've just been lucky.

Interestingly it seems like the police seem to be aware of gangstalking and in many instances talk openly about it, acknowledging its existence. The police officer on this clip blatantly and unambiguously talks about it on the mainstream media. You see, when I watch things like this I just find it too difficult to accept that there isn't something going on. Maybe I'm wrong though, who knows.

See this clip for example:

There's also this episode of Jesse Ventura's show (I know, I know... but look past the fact that it's Jesse Ventura) that I managed to catch channel surfing early in the morning a while back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18PtOXrzDVE

It's the full episode so I'm just going to link it instead of embedding it, but, seriously AE, this show is the only thing I could think of when I was reading your posts. It's the only exposure I really have to this-- err... issue. Might be worth a watch if you haven't seen it, just be prepared for Jesse Ventura's melodramatic approach to television.

Thank you so much Jibult! That's actually really useful. Jesse Ventura is a bit or an arrogant idiot but I have to admit a lot of his stuff is pretty good if you look past who is presenting it, as you say.

Before I go accepting outlandish theories, AE have you tried antipsychotics? Just want to approach this as scientifically as possible.

letmebangbro and sweet jones. Here is one example of clinical research into shizophrenia and it's corresponding elevated dopamine levels.

Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1997 March 18; 94(6): 2569–2574.
PMCID: PMC20129
Medical Sciences
Schizophrenia is associated with elevated amphetamine-induced synaptic dopamine concentrations: Evidence from a novel positron emission tomography method
A. Breier,*† T.-P. Su,* R. Saunders,‡ R. E. Carson,§ B. S. Kolachana,‡ A. de Bartolomeis,* D. R. Weinberger,‡ N. Weisenfeld,* A. K. Malhotra,* W. C. Eckelman,§ and D. Pickar*

Here is another
Schizophrenia: More dopamine, more D2 receptors
Philip Seeman and Shitij Kapur. PNAS. vol. 97 no. 14 p.7673–7675

and another

A schizophrenia-related sensorimotor deficit links α3-containing GABAA receptors to a dopamine hyperfunction
B. K. Yee et al. 2005 vol. PNAS 102 no. 47 p.17154–17159

there are heaps of journal articles with clinical research into this field.

AE I'm a little concerned by what you have said. I mean if someone really wanted to fuck with you they'd have LE on you mid crop inspection not install a loud speaker system. Also who could possibly have it against you to go to all that trouble and not just rip off your crop or do some other shit? It'd cost a few dollars in gear alone especially weather proof speakers and all that. Plus they'd have to be sitting at their pc or laptop 24/7 just to fuck with you? Do you know any one specifically who would do that? If so it may be gang stalking but if it were me and I was pissed with someone it'd be a 4am wake up call with a large, heavy, blunt object doing all the talking not a speaker system.

Drug_Mentor your 100% with the weird thoughts and being schizotypical PD. My GF has this and when she used to get on the meth I'd see her detach from reality right in front of me. As well she's constantly paranoid I'm sleeping with other women and gets weird if I'm late meeting her. The belief system is very hard to refocus/shift but it's getting their slowly. Apparently I've ADD along with antisocial personality disorder and borderline socio/psychopathic tendencies... almost forgot the transient depression.

Last edited:
I actually went to the woods with my friend today try to to get another person to hear the comments on the loud speakers, but ironically I heard nothing. I really don't know why I am surprised, this is exactly the sort of shit they do. I will keep trying.

Dude... I mean... I totally believe you believe what you're saying, but is it not *possible* that they're not there, and since your brain knows that your friend wont hear them you don't hear them? That's pretty common when it comes to paranoid episodes. How can you positively rule out mental illness? Also, those news stories are text-book confirmation bias... that guy in Santa Cruz could be ill as well.

Btw I'm totally not trying to attack you, flame you, insult you, or anything like that.

How about you hire a private investigate to stalk the stalkers, and if he tells you that there are no stalkers, it's then likely that you have schizophrenia, and the good news is that there are no stalkers! And if there are stalkers, you're not schizophrenic. Win-Win!