Mental Health Hearing voices and feeling like people are watching me/reading my mind.

I'm having problems with my frontal lobe, D2 receptors, and dopamine levels because I used to abuse amphetamines. I am taking normal dose now, but it only gives me energy (no focus, motivation, or pleasure). I don't have time for a long tolerance break, so does anyone know ways to help reset integrity of D2 receptors or increase dopamine levels and release?

Its light technology

Its technology buddie, its people who dont like method addicts, the fortune 500 , rich previledged people and the government who use technology to speak to your mind or make hallucinate or possess your body. They quantum computer which control light wave lengths to even manipulate matter. You've been targeted by them, the only way to get them to stop is to get using meth. I'm currently having the same problem, but they were cool enough to tell me how it was happening. They have ruined my life several times already.

Hello. im dealing with almost the exact same things as u have already mentioned and im dealing with all of it alone. Except there is somethings that are a little different. It seems like my boyfriend is either in on a really sick and cruel joke or he may not even know that he is. Its like he becomes a different person an gets into this trance-like state. I basically hear the same voice that he hears as well as what its sayng to him, thats why i think that it may not all just be in my head. Im assuming that it cant be in only my brain if both of us are hearing the exact same thing. The voice is that of a female. Either the girl that use to live with us or someone/something posing as her voice. i recently seen her fb picture of her standing in the middle of a star shaped thingy. It may be nothing or could she have really opened some kind of door to what is suppose to be unknown? I look at every aspect of what im going through. From it being all in my own mind, witchcraft, voodoo, demons, the devil, drugs, the government, fbi, girls playing a sick game, all the way to just plain stress. My boyfriend "zones-in" on it alot, but lately he tries to block it out since ive been complaining about it alot. He seems as if he enjoys listening to this voice at times. Her promises of all the most desirable sex that anyone could want to have. The girl/s that lived with us are very attractive. So there is a face that goes with the voice. He proves he hears her alot by meeting her requests with signals. I ask him when he is in his right mind frame and he seems sincere with his answers. It still doesnt explain why i hear voices everywhere or why ive been doing things i know for sure i would never normally do. I hear my own voice when i think about whatever is on my mind at the time. U had mentioned about a "gift" an a friend will call it that. What was the meaning of that if u can be more elaborate. Im basically just looking for any kind of help with this matter and ur situation doesnt make me feel so alone. I know i'll always have Jesus tho.. Thank u..

What do you want to happen with the voice? Do you want it to stop? The original poster posted this years ago so you're unlikely to get a response from them.

Hey man I was just reading your voices thread I've had a effed up childhood/past and had a 6 month binge of like 7 gs every 10 days in the last two months type of shit. At first I didn't believe I heard voices until the last two months, but your story is exactly the same as what's happened to me the homo shit, the guitar, I've been playing for 12 years, I'm 22 right now too and I had a visual image of my guitar being smashed, its crazy man how many similar coincidences I have to your story because im one month clean and still hear voices feel things (sexual/advice/ridiculement if I do something of the 7 deadly sins, I've been told I'm of some type of religious being in my spiritual form, both bad and good, ive heard crazy shit you would not believe man... and to be the icing on the cake, recently I did some ancestry lookup to see my lineage and apparently I have a pope in my bloodline and in one of my episodes of being suicidal asking for "them" to kill me and I felt my heart like crushing it was actually painfull, the "undertaker" some huge looking dude (I was only able to see outlines of the entities around me like heatwaves, I can still see it too) anyways the guy stopped and said that (he spoke Spanish and I live in co so maybe an older spirit when Spanish owned this land) he had looked into my pastlives and saw I was a type of priest! And he couldn't do it for some reason keep in mind it still depressed but still wonder how that all was coincidental like that, finding out I have a pope in my bloodline.. i read your article and thought someone wrote it about me! So I made an account just to respond to this and see how your doing at least and if you can still hear them.

I need to add my two cents. When reading all the comments to PMS's original post. I do not usually go to far out of my way to comment,(registration was a pain, took me 4 times). I experienced similar things. Used drugs frequently for a longtime with no effects. Stopped completely for 7 years. Started dabbling with meth. In my past I did more then I was doing when I started having the same things happening->hearing voices. In response to PMS's post regarding ... "that was my way of being", "that was your *insert keyword here*".
I use to hear (1) "the stupid thing is (key words/supposed facts)", (2)"I forgot to tell you (key words/supposed facts)". What I did was used 'their' words against them. In response to (1) I would think aloud internally "Leave it to you to come up with the stupid thing.". In response to (2) the internal thought formed as if saying it, "If you forgot to tell me then it must not be very important.".
I was very paranoid, I had a very bad feeling, thought that I was being followed. I did not trust anyone. I put an old cell phone in the front closet, set it to record audio. What was recorded matched my feelings/intuition. It is audio only so you must trust that I am not lying, that it is slightly tuned using equaliser, amplified digitally as he said it is 'unbelievable'; you choose, believe it or don't. I believed around the time this thread was created. I'm going to put the link here. I hope i don't get flack for it. It is sexual in nature, so don't listen to it with little ones around. It is captured in audio by what is known as 'electronic voice phenomna'(phenomenon). https://m.soundcloud.com/spectre_inspetor/am-andhum-1
Use headphones, not that u need them the way I tuned it. There was no struggle, that's just me fumbling with the phone in the dark. I said two things the last being "It's very unpleasant". I did not doctor it, it's not fake. Keep your promises PMS.
Suicide is the easy way out, fight for your soul.

Hello my name is Eddie and i hear voices. There is another voice of a female and group of people mostly females who creat stories about my mom neighboors and i try to ignore them the stories are perverted and nasty. But im only humqn it gets to the point where i can no longer ignore and graphoc memory about loved ones come to mind. Then i feel people around me can hear this and i hear people getting mad at me scream are you serious oh my Gosh in a very dramatic way. Been in this room for 3 weeks i am okish as long as im not around people. That gives me panic attacks. Could it be possible that people could hear these voices? Why does it feel so real and i was sober for two weeks and it was as if i was still high. I dont know what to do anymore please i need some advice asap. Thank you.

Wow, I can't believe I actually read all of this thread. It took me the better part of two days to get it all. I am very sorry that you OP have suffered like this, along with many many others as I read some stuff that broke my heart.

I lost my fiancé to depression and PTSD. She took her life and it left a massive hole in my life. So please don't do anything like that as it will hurt many people that you may not even realize.

I agree with many of the others here. Please stop taking stimulates and psychedelics. I have used a lot of LSD in my early 20's and I can see the up and down side of those types of drugs. I am actually going through my own detox at this time to get off opioid Rx pills. I am going to use a heavy dose of LSD when the WD get very bad. This will I hope distract me and let the time go by quickly.

After reading so many accounts from many people who obviously suffer with this mental health issues I did notice a few similarities. The one I want to mentio here is that everyone seems to try and justify what is happening to them as a punishment for something they feel needs to be punished. Please stop doing that. You are no more at fault than someone who gets cancer or any other disease. The truth about this is the world doesn't work like that. I know if it did then many people who do CRAZY bad stuff would be a lot less. There is an old proverbs "May you always get what you wish for and never what you really deserve". Please look inside and try to forgive your self.

Also there were a few with spiritual advice. I am not the type to follow that sort of thing. But if you can find some peace in those beliefs then go for it.

Please take care of your selves and take care of each other.

Just one more question. Can you think back to the first time you had a problem? We're you young? Also do you think there might have been something your parents could have done to help? Maybe it was some sort of trauma that you had?

I ask because I am a single father. My son is just starting school and will be 5 at the end of February. I have read a bit on late onset schizophrenia but hearing from someone who went through it may help me. Others too would love some insight I am sure.

Last edited:
This has happened to me too. I looked up RNM. I THINK that's what's going on w me. Can't tell anybody BC they think I'm crazy but its the truth. I used drugs to which made it easier for friends and family to excuse the issue and blame it on drugs. So I got clean many many different times the past year for a month or two. I thought itwud all go away but it didn't and it has totally fucked my head up. I know the conversation I'm hearing is over wireless communication. I CNT make out what's being said but I've learned to predict whats being said. When I actually tune into what I hear it immediately blends in with the noise on TV or radio even outside voices turn into dogs barking birds chirping a fucking Feisal helicopter whatever. I learned that if I allow the conversation to pass thru my mind with out actually listening to it, I can back my thought up and relisted to it and the sounds n try to predict what's being said and by whom. I know right. My thoughts are being read but I'm the mind reader. It has driven me to the point of suicide many times. I dnt know what to do . its like whoever hears my toughts aklready knows I'm not suicidal n I dnt wanna do that but its as if I'm not given much of a choice anymore.

I'm afraid im gonna have a heart attack. My chest burns at times, my left shoulder has always pained me, I have been fainting when I stand up, my heart pounds, anxiety, not much sleep. I feel like I'm a science project

I am actually going through my own detox at this time to get off opioid Rx pills. I am going to use a heavy dose of LSD when the WD get very bad. This will I hope distract me and let the time go by quickly.

I would advise against taking any LSD during an opiate withdrawal. The anxiety and pain you will be feeling from opiate WD have a good chance of making the trip rather unpleasant, and depending on the dose of LSD, and especially if you are sleep deprived because of WDs, you might have a psychotic/delusional episode.
Psychedelics are sometimes associated with helping an active user taking the decision to quit, or to help an ex user gain a mindset that will prevent relapses, but are a bad idea during detox.

I wrote this 3 years ago when i first found this website and this thread.

Put your self in the middle of them all, giving them an equality of importance, you have to hear them, don't let one run you. Encircling you face one way then move yourself between them joining the circle . Decode decifer translate, acknowledge, translate in a way that you get the Jist of it and let it go, dont stew on it even though it might have just broken your heart.
On the flip side perception, conviction, emotion is why you hear them. They are there, you hear them, the flood Gates have opened and its all coming in, deal with them let your mind face and decode move them out and make room for the next.
Perception is you being there but your not, you get a feeling or a thought then pull it out of the air, self initiated. The mind focused on that frequency mental energy in the air sent by the thoughts and words of others. Your mind dials right in to it. In time you can reverse that and search for long ago and even what lies ahead.
Conviction is in the words you hear, they believe in what they are saying, an intensity that gives it clarity to you is why you might hear it louder or more with more volume.
Emotion is big, it plays off conviction,
And perhaps what makes all this possible, they believe the words they speak but with a whole body energy anger, joy, disappointment, also giving it intensity and clarity, and might just be the key to this. It might be the unique, and individual frenquecy created for that moment in time. One of a kind. Sometimes you might notice it sounds plain as day and right in front of you.
The key is self control, settle your emotions, don't get stuck in loops and echoes, struggling to hear all of one, running words through to head to fiil in the blanks of what you missed, make things fit, decoding and decifering and things bounce around get jumbled from hearing everything at once, mixed messages. Focus stay positive. Take them in and move them out keep it moving smooth. 22 years now
Master it and transcend time and space, wether you hear and can't control, or you hear it and are at ease and in control, one thing will remain the same, the missing out on the now and in front of you. Hard to hold and have a life being out there and in a real conversation face to face. You will never be able to stop them just deal with them and build your inner filters and control measures. Keep at peace with yourself it takes a very long time but it can be accomplished without a doctor or people knowing.
Its not an illness but is in the most part a very difficult and unwanted gift.
Master it and use it to help not hurt.
Very tough since alot of it is behind your back and alot of unwanted and opinionated attacks against you that you were not intended to know about.
Very hard to find out if anythings true if you cant talk about it.
Very long time to master and control it being sneaky bugger. Stay positive.
Stay strong.

Last edited:
Which around the same time i started this but only recently completed.

The inevitability of reason

Amidst the torn pages
lost words will form
Words once collected,
now form lost pages
As books takes form
That fate cant protect
From the shadows
Around us
Knowing very well
time walks beside us
books will burn slower