Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

heard voices (schizophrenic voices) on mda trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertstarebluelight

Bluelighter
i wrote full report here http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...hizo-voices-nightmare?p=11811490#post11811490

but here's the short version
-500mg mdma/mda/2cb/dont know what the fuk it was
-everyone's faces were morphing
-hallucinating scary ****
-my parents were trying to kill me
-my thoughts were coming to real life (this was the most fukked up ****, it was unbelievable... it was like everything i knew about reality was fake... ****ing srs)
-i had ego death on my bed
-i heard schizophrenic voices for the next 2 days
-i couldn't sleep for a legitimate 4 days, and on the 4th day i had a cluster headache and collapsed and fell asleep
-depression for 7 days, came back to normal on the 8th day
-all this on 500mg of MDA

so anyway, the schizophrenic voices were scary as fuck. do i have a mental disorder?

^ can't say I have. A little bit on LSD once, but it wasn't scary, didn't last 2 days, and I was able to sleep after the trip. What you describe sounds like some cut to shit research chem (500 mg of just about anything besides methylone would be lethal) or mixture of research chems 500 MDA would have had you puking your guts out. 500 mg 2CB would have been lethal. Really no telling what it was.

I did read a pillreport a few years back somebody experienced almost the same thing from some untested molly if it's comforting.

Staying away from drugs is never a bad idea, but make it a rule to get the product tested with a reagent (marquis, mandolin, even mecke) if you decide to indulge again.

Sounds like the workings of a psychedelic to me...hearing voices and seeing things is pretty common in those class of drugs.

mushrooms, lsd, 5-meo-dipt, mescaline, ketamine, and lots of other drugs can cause symptoms like youve experienced. I once bought some pills containing 5-meo-dipt, and it was very similar to mushrooms in that I was experiencing tracers/ eye wobbles, and my girlfriend claims to have had more prominent visuals and hearing sounds (not voices in particular, just hearing randomness).
psychedelic dissociatives like ketamine can cause loss of sensory perception, dissociation of mind from body, shifts in perception of reality, depersonalization and disorganized thinking..(check the link...)
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_effects.shtml

Although I dont think you ingested K, some of your symptoms sound similar...
To go back on severely etarded, I think that IF someone were to ingest 500 mgs of MDA, being that it is slightly psychedelic, the drug could potential cause adverse side effects such as realistic open eye hallucinations, delirium, hearing voices, disoriented thinking and confusion etc.

Bottom line, if you ingest enough of any drug to the point where the body begins to have trouble defending its immune system, you can become very prone to adverse effects by an imbalance of bodily hormones (due to the body trying to defend itself.)

With all the adulterants flooding the market, it is always best to have a test kit before trying new product.

To go back on severely etarded, I think that IF someone were to ingest 500 mgs of MDA, being that it is slightly psychedelic, the drug could potential cause adverse side effects such as realistic open eye hallucinations, delirium, hearing voices, disoriented thinking and confusion etc.

Bottom line, if you ingest enough of any drug to the point where the body begins to have trouble defending its immune system, you can become very prone to adverse effects by an imbalance of bodily hormones (due to the body trying to defend itself.)

With all the adulterants flooding the market, it is always best to have a test kit before trying new product.

No doubt MDA is psychedelic, and 500 mg's is a high dose. But I don't think the voices would have continued for multiple days, there would have been a blackout period with memory loss, and there would have been some nausea/vomiting with that kind of dose.

What were the voices saying?

Sounds like you went full blown stimulant psychosis mode.

Nope never experienced it but what does a schizophrenic voice sound like?
Compared to a non schizophrenic voice?
And yep get a test kit

Sounds like the workings of a psychedelic to me...hearing voices and seeing things is pretty common in those class of drugs.

yeah... it was kind of like a bad psychedelic trip DURING the trip, but the 3 days after were just... oh lawd. i basically had schizophrenia for 3 days lol. i really feel bad for the people with schizo their whole lives =(((((. i honestly rather have no limbs and have a 10 IQ + down syndrome than have this schizo bull. it's literally the cancer of mental disorders.

What were the voices saying?

Sounds like you went full blown stimulant psychosis mode.
basically stuff like "you're a faggot" "what are you doing?" "why are you doing this?" "you're lying" "you're true to yourself"
Nope never experienced it but what does a schizophrenic voice sound like?
Compared to a non schizophrenic voice?
And yep get a test kit
basically if you watched harry potter (the first movie) in the last scene where harry sees voldemort and in that room he talks like a ghost.. LOL. or if you haven't watched harry potter, this is VERY accurate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vvU-Ajwbok

I've heard "voices" when coming down from high dose MDMA.. but never any words..

But I have also been extremely paranoid so when, for example, there are people talking in the next room, i will "know" they are talking about me.. and sometimes there don't have to be actual voices in the next room.. my mind would interpret things like the sound of a cistern filling up or even traffic as voices in another room.

Sounds similar to what a good friend of mine gets (has done for years).. but that has nothing to do with drugs.. he's been diagnosed as bipolar..

If you don't hear the voices any more and don't normally then don't worry about it.

If the paranoid delusions have stopped then don't worry about it.

Drugs can do nasty things to your mind (trust me i know) but it's temporary 99.99% of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea just be careful bro. We are all only human after all, so things happen. But just try to research tour chems more first so that you have the know-how before you trip...i used to take a lot of molly in the past yrs (its easy to pop back 4 or 5 caps in a night at the club), Now I always try to reassure myself that I want to have the least amount of damage to my body, while enjoying the benefits, and so try not to take more than 200-300mgs...
--->A Simple Rule of Thumb:
If your not at the level where you want to be at, your probably not going to get to to that level.

The way I like to look at it is this, if I ingest 0.2 grams of powder (200mgs which should be an appropriate dose to get a normal person waxXXxed off mdma)... And later im feeling high but not too high, my first question thats going to arise is whether it's pure m or not...seeing that 200mgs didn't get me THAT high, there's a good chance its not pure. So with that said, I have no idea what else has been used as filler considering what I ingested wasn't pure with something, so why would I continue to feed my body more?

Oops posted too early lol....dawgggg im rolllinnnnnn

...So if I know that what I took wasn't pure, its got to be cut with something
And thus its probably not a good idea to take anymore because I already dont know what else was in the "molly"

Mdma dosages might be between 100-300mgs, but PMMA is known to cause respiratory and heart problems in people around at only around 50-80 mgs..
a drastic difference in quantity....for someone to mistake pma as mdma can be a fatal difference in doses....

so definitely be careful and weary about what you are ingesting, even if it's your best friend telling you its the bomb...did he test and prove it, or is he just giving you some RC without even knowing it....

Last edited by a moderator:
500mgs MDA, sound like you were tripping off your fucking nut, jesus

it sounds like you took some BS product man. go get a test kit.

/this.

Are you suggesting that you don't know if you took 500mg of MDMA, MDA, or 2c-B?

If you took half a gram of 2c-B, you would probably be dead.

This is why test kits are more than wasted money. If you dosed that high on MDMA or MDA it wouldn't be unreasonable to experience auditory hallucinations.

Do you have a mental disorder? This is something nobody here can tell you yes or no, sorry.

If the hallucinations were that scary it should be an indicator of actions you wish not to repeat.

Feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss this further and welcome to Bluelight! There is a great support community here for post-MDMA/entactogen abuse.

Indeed, all we can do with the information given is speculate. I'm going to go ahead and close this on those grounds. Test kits as said above a few time are well worth investing in when messing with the unknown. Better to be informed prior to being in a bad place, or worse.

If you do happen to feel you are suffering a mental disorder of some kind, I'd urge you to post over in Mental Health bearing in mind their guidelines. That is, mainly don't say anything that you feel could trigger people trying to stay clean to use. You will not find a better collective of informed and caring people.

I wish you all the best, hope you feel better, and as stated, feel free to PM Diloadid or myself should you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.