• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

heard of anyone that has purposely injured themselves to get opioids medically given?

I've heard of a couple of people that've done that, yeah. I personally considered it next level stupid, even at the time I would've literally crawled over broken glass for my next hit of heroin. No level of withdrawal distress is worth risking permanent disability to alleviate. I vaguely toyed with the idea maybe once or twice but then went, don't be a fucking idiot.

Did you at least get some opioids out of these efforts? The first one especially 🤯

I've never injured myself for opioids but I've briefly considered it out of desperation many years ago. Seemed like a lost cause though since my tolerance was so high back then that whatever they would have prescribed wouldn't have been nearly enough.

I did more seriously consider faking kidney stones but doing the trick where you add a drop of blood into your urine sample to give the illusion that you actually have a stone, but again it didn't seem worth it, and I believe they are on to this trick these days and won't fall for it anymore.
With the first one specifically I did end up with some morphine at the ER and about a weeks worth of vicodin to go home with

Plus 16 percocet 10s and 30 hydrocodone 10s and 30 flexeril 10s scripted from my primary care provider

But you only get enough pain pills for a high longer then a day if you seriously injure yourself so definitely not worth It I could’ve paralyzed myself for the rest of my life

Not to mention once you cross that line your addict brain always sees it as an option if shit gets bad enough so you will probably end up doing it more then once if you do it as I’ve proven

I remember buying cigarettes at a Walgreens once during the peak of the oxy crisis in the US. They denied a refill on some dude's script, which completely enraged him. He stormed outside cursing, then turned around and punched the store's brick wall with full force. Judging by his reaction, I think he broke his hand, then drove away.

I thought the whole scene was brutally ironic.

I remember buying cigarettes at a Walgreens once during the peak of the oxy crisis in the US. They denied a refill on some dude's script, which completely enraged him. He stormed outside cursing, then turned around and punched the store's brick wall with full force. Judging by his reaction, I think he broke his hand, then drove away.

Sad but the irony definitely has humor in it lol

Yeah I remember seeing some shit on TV about a girl slamming her hand with car door or the piece of shit son who broke his moms jaw for 30s. Just wow. Fuck hurting yourself I mean technically already wounded individuals cmon..you gotta get a bit more resourceful. Get that hustle back into your drive and figure. It. Out. OR quit. Just my opinion..if someone is willing to hurt them self for oxy, imagine what else they can or will do if they muster up the courage for another cowardice act.

I had a friend who sued Walgreens in the middle of his heroin addiction. A giant chunk of plaster fell off one of the pillars and almost landed on him and his child. He immediately faked that it had on his knee. He even had knee surgeries and a rod put in for the lawsuit...lol.... He wound up getting like 10,000 or something after medical expenses and lawyer.

yeah i was stayin at a days inn for a while and this dude says hes gonna slip and fall and get paid cause the water was on the walk where it shouldnt be.
so my dumb ass boosts him up "yeah go for it and get that money: :rofl:
A all he got was a hurt back and had to lay out of work for a week or two. Been i dont know 20 years or more.
funny as hell
had to have been there

It wouldn't be worth it for getting some codeine/apap pills.

If you're out of luck you'd just probably end up with a prescription for ibuprofen.

I do know someone who swallowed a cutlery set purposely so he would have surgery and would then get IV Dilaudid. Instead he got surgery and then was put in a psych ward for 40 days.

Instead some teen or full blown lunatic self-harming I thought you guys just do what crew in Drugstore Cowboy does to get the goodies.