• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Healing with music

gram696969

Bluelighter
Mac Miller. That should be a name that rings a solid bell in everybodys ears on this website. Through drug struggle, to severe depression and anxiety, to alchoholism, Mac`s kinda done it all. It would be an understatement to say that he could relate to all of us if he were still alive today. He died from an accidental cocaine and fentanyl overdose, and died a fucking legend. If you`re struggling with mental health problems, go and listen to Mac Miller. i dont care if its an interview, an old ass song of his, the tv show he produced for 2 seasons, I dont care. Just listen to Mac. He really is one of us who made it, and any song he was in, any show, youtube video, whatever, hes always the most positive thing in the room. He can bring a smile to anybodys face, and if you listen to one of his songs and dont believe me, keep looking. This man has written a song for everybody, and I mean it. A good place to start is here...

Music sooths the soul. DMX got me through my youth as i got older i progressed to more house/techno then just straight up electronic deep tribal for tripping and more psychedelic stuff. At one stage i was self harming and listening to alot of emo rock stuff but that was a bad idea. Never listen to shit that makes you sadder.

Music sooths the soul. DMX got me through my youth as i got older i progressed to more house/techno then just straight up electronic deep tribal for tripping and more psychedelic stuff. At one stage i was self harming and listening to alot of emo rock stuff but that was a bad idea. Never listen to shit that makes you sadder.
Yeah I agree! I listen to music to forget my past, and remember it. I listen to music to love and to hate. Thats why I love it, music is so neutral