Healing post phenidates

Upregulated

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I have used NDRIs for about 4 years.

First I was taking ethylphenidate for 2 years and 4 fluoro mph (or some Hex-en sometimes) for the next 2 years after ethylphenidate became illegal. It was heavy use with my nose.

Now I'm clean from all NDRIs for 9 months and it's really hard for me. I'm unable to focus, I feel anxiety when it comes to social contacts, sometimes when I'm talking with someone I don't know what should I say. When I was taking sone -phenidate, I had 1000 ideas at the minute and I couldn't stop talking but now I have problem with conversations, I can't think clearly and sometimes I lose one letter in a word or say something a little bit slurred.

Depression and lack of energy is almost always with me... When I'm drinking a few beers I usually feel better and it can relief some symptoms but it can't be a long term way. Caffeine helps me a little bit but It's also makes me more nervous. I didn't use any NDRI for 9 months now and I feel much better than I felt myself 3 months ago. However I'm still feel bad.

What do you think, what can I do? When my dopamine system will comeback to normal state? Maybe I should start taking small doses of 4 fluoro mph orally in caps 2 times a day for example? Or maybe I should try to use some DXM?