• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Heads up to you all if you like prison drama you HAVE to watch this new one..

It's called "Time" it's on bbc I player it's got some top actors and is fucking dope is very violent with drug and sex references to

Yep, watched it. Its very good, but just a shame it only lasted for 3 episodes. I feel it actually had more potential than was realised.

Yep, watched it. Its very good, but just a shame it only lasted for 3 episodes. I feel it actually had more potential than was realised.
What, are they not gonna continue it at some point?? Be a damn shame this is just the kind of thing we need on a covid lockdown makes me realize how grateful I should be that I am not in prison still though I do get para one day that I will get that knock on the door

What, are they not gonna continue it at some point?? Be a damn shame this is just the kind of thing we need on a covid lockdown makes me realize how grateful I should be that I am not in prison still though I do get para one day that I will get that knock on the door

I got the impression it had finished.

But hopefully not, i'd deffo like to see another series...

Times is a pretty awesome tv drama have to say

Everything I've seen Stephen Graham in has been good, top actor

Was interesting seeing Sean Bean play a different kinda character to his usual in Time

Hate to brag but doing time in the mid 80s kinda killed prison shows for me. There really isn't that much going on unless one sensationallizes a couple incidents and produce a full length drama about why charleston stuck 86 in the tunnel that afternoon, where did he get that long ass screwdriver, who coaxed 85 to that location (if memory serves right I think it was a guard) and had him stationary while everyone else was moving to the chow hall, what did the hit accomplish? It took the rest of that day to find the stabber cause it was an "open" system and not like these controlled environment housing systems are these days. Been in a couple of them too and believe me it is even more boring as fu**.
Not trying to fuck up a prison thread it's just me calling out another illusion. :)
My bad.
Carry on.

Man, i aint gonna shank anybody. Damn. MF talk about being in prison kinda duxks up a vibe, am i right? lol Doesnt come up much in everyday conversations not the best conductor for give and take dialogue
My bad, will see myself out. please dont lock the doors behind me im a little fond of unlocked doors these days.
Shit man... that was the 80s. ha I have been rehabilitated to the best of their abilities... which was zilch regarding the "fixing" of the damned.
Ahhh, talk about sleeping the days away? shiiiiit... years
🦥.