• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Heads Up! Qcarbo doesn't work for QuestLabs drug tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frazel

Greenlighter
Hey guys just wanted to give you all a quick word of warning. I have heard this before from a few people but didn't have any first had experience till the other day. My and my buddy both smoke constantly and had started a job search a few weeks ago. We both had interviews at the same place which would have worked out great, car pool, save gas money, etc..

It was for a moving company and they didn't mind if we worked together, great right. The problem was that there was a drug test when you get hired and the guy said that if we cause any property damage on the job, that we would also get tested. Any way, after the interview they told us to head over to the UA testing place, but we only had 3 hours before it closed.

My buddy had a detox powder at his place, but I had to pick on up from gnc. I got Qcarbo because I used it before and it worked. He had some powder called CertoClear that he got a while back from amazon I think. Any way, he passed the drug test, I didn't. So, just wanted you guys to make sure you know what lab it is and make sure they cant detect Qcarbo

anyone else fail with it?

please read forum rules, CD is not a place for drug testing discussions, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.