View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Headaches serotonin xtc dmt lucy

TrippyHippies

Greenlighter
Swims girl friend has been having super bad headaches everytime has taken something in past few weeks has done molly and teslas 8 times since new years and lucy 3 times and dmt 2 times and when exhaled dmt tonight she had severe headache right away is thus a serotonin depletion problem or does anyone kno

When I get headaches while on something it's usually because I forgot to drink enough water. In this case though, I would suspect the frequency of use has something to to with it, taking MDMA/LSD/DMT 13 times in the 18 days since new years is a little bit extreme. Whether it has something to do with the headaches or not, cutting down on the frequency of use definitely wouldn't hurt.

1) We don't use SWIM here, we all know it's you and your girlfriend.
2) As tokezu said, doing MDMA 8 times in less than three weeks is extreme. I'd even go so far as to say more than extreme, straight up self-destructive. Do you/she not care about her mind and body? Fucking with something as fragile as your serotonin system like that is a perfect path towards brain damage. Seriously. Think a little bit, especially if you see yourself as hippies.
3) In terms of the actual headache I see three options. One, dehydration, especially possible and likely to be at least a factor considering all the drugs she's been doing and probably not hydrating enough on. Two, an actual issue with her serotonin system. Three, a psychosomatic reaction induced by either her body or her higher self as a last ditch effort to try and stop her from partaking in so many chemicals. We're smart like that.

you're destroying your brain. even using MDMA once a month at a normal 100mg dose for extended periods of time can have consequences on the brain such as neuron death and loss of ability to focus. Using it more than once a month is generally considered too much. Sounds like you need to stop taking drugs for a long time, and if you ever do take them again do your research, for your own sake. it is best to wait at least 3 months between using MDMA.

2) As tokezu said, doing MDMA 8 times in less than three weeks is extreme. I'd even go so far as to say more than extreme, straight up self-destructive. Do you/she not care about her mind and body? Fucking with something as fragile as your serotonin system like that is a perfect path towards brain damage. Seriously. Think a little bit, especially if you see yourself as hippies.

Yeah...