• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Headaches from using different Roxicodone brand at once?

Soul11

Bluelighter
Hi guys, Soul11 here. Been lurking this website for quite a bit of time and i can't express how much i am thankful to this websites and other bluelighters and mods for the great

supports and wise advice. little about me, i am Korean guy at mid 20's moved to States when i was in my teens. I was regular opioid, opiate user for 5 years. just last week i

obtained 8 pills 4 being A 215 and 2 being K9 and others were M box

i have been clean off of opiates for 1 year till last year august and been chipping here and there once a while.. ( i know it will catch up to me one day if i keep

using like this) so my question is when i mixed different brand i happen to have headaches and i was wondering is it coming from mixing different brands? my ROA is snorting

Welcome to BlueLight.

Not really, that's not a typical side effect from opioids. Although snorting anything can cause irritation to the nasal passages, headaches could be a result of that. My honest advice is just swallow them.

Snorting pills, especially pills wit a lot of filler, eventually upsets your sinuses. You can get a headache that way. Maybe you have some other health thing giving you headache. Like Pill_head said said, eat your pills. Rea d the opiate mega thread. You will learn everything you need to know about your opiate of choice and the best way to take them.