• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

headaches caused directly from kratom?

MoreFeens4Morphine

Bluelighter
Hello fellow BLers, been quite awhile since I've posted.

I've recently found a very reliable and great kratom vendor (even with next day delivery :)) I've been using quite heavily for roughly 6 months now give or take a month. I've never experienced this before but the last three times I've dosed its been giving me severe headaches and nausea. The dose isn't any higher than normal however it is an extract. has anyone experienced something to this effect while using kratom? I've always had a great time with kratom and it has helped me severely cut down on my drinking. The headaches are honestly worse than most of the hangovers I've ever had. I just find it incredibly bizarre. Please share experiences and tell me I'm not insane or a freak! haha.

After a search all I could find was "kratom hangovers" and taking too much of a dose that causes this. But as stated earlier, I've been taking it for months and haven't ever experienced even a slight kratom hangover except one time when mixed with heavy drinking. I wouldn't even call it a hangover as it is what I'm experiencing instead of the pleasant euphoria I typically do.

Thanks guys and stay safe,
-MF4M