• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Headache day after molly

YoungTweaker

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I just got a bunch of molly yesterday and decided to do some just to test it [mod edit], so I did about 150mgs in 2 lines and now I got a bit of a headache, I've experienced the aftermath of taking a lot of molly before, so I only did 150mgs but still I didn't feel good yesterday at all, I feelt like I was floating a bit when I was walking and typical molly stuff and I was taking hour-long showers so I could get back on the streets [mod edit] because I felt so completely messed up, I knew it was because I did it in lines, because my head felt really weird after doing those lines, like some empty space in my head, like there was a hole through my head through my nose to the back of my head or something fucked liked that and I wasn't able to drink alcohol or nothing, what can I do to recover faster from this headache?? What would you do if you popped some molly yesterday and wanted to feel better faster?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've taken out some small parts of your post. Be careful about saying incriminating stuff here, this is a public forum (welcome by the way!) :) Did you test your drugs with a testkit? If it was MDMA you took and not something else, it could be dehydration if you didn't drink enough. It could also be a tension headache from the (slightly) increased blood pressure during an MDMA roll, if you're someone sensitive to this. Rest a bit, make sure you drink plenty (try to drink some gatorade or something, not only water, some sport drink), do not drink caffeine, don't do other drugs and try to eat healthy. It will start to pass soon