• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Head pressure and stiff neck after molly

nelroj1104

Greenlighter
Hey everyone used last week. Has been more than a week after taking some molly. I've have had head pressure and neck stiffness as well as eye pressure. Its not going away and I'm genuinely scared. I will be going t the doctors this week. Has anyone ever had this happened to them. I highly appreciate your help and support. Thank you!

You probably did unusual stuff movement wise.

Was it a very high dose or a normal dose (ca <2mg/kg bw)?

You probably did unusual stuff movement wise.

Was it a very high dose or a normal dose (ca <2mg/kg bw)?
I believe it was a bit of a high dose. My friend offered and said it was more than usual. So I ended up just taking it.

I believe it was a bit of a high dose. My friend offered and said it was more than usual. So I ended up just taking it.

Okay, good idea to see a doctor if the symptoms worry you and the dose might have been a bit too high.

I'm not sure what a doctor would do about such a thing, but it's a good decision to try it out.

Getting old sucks 😞. I stopped all stimulant use because of muscle spasms in my neck and back. I've got a bad back already no need to excavate it any further. Now MDMA is but a mere memory in my past. I pass the torch to you

Getting old sucks 😞. I stopped all stimulant use because of muscle spasms in my neck and back. I've got a bad back already no need to excavate it any further. Now MDMA is but a mere memory in my past. I pass the torch to you
My neck/back always hurt after a roll. Just have to build in a day to recuperate. We ain’t none of us gettin’ any younger….

Hey everyone used last week. Has been more than a week after taking some molly. I've have had head pressure and neck stiffness as well as eye pressure. Its not going away and I'm genuinely scared. I will be going t the doctors this week. Has anyone ever had this happened to them. I highly appreciate your help and support. Thank you!
It's from the bruxism (teeth clenching) jaw grinding -- also called GURNING. It is a known side effect. People in my day sucked on pacifiers or ring pops to avoid it and biting the shit out of your mouth/tongue.

My neck/back always hurt after a roll. Just have to build in a day to recuperate. We ain’t none of us gettin’ any younger….
It's the gurn. Or for the freaky people, too much playing with your own nipples -- lol

It's the gurn. Or for the freaky people, too much playing with your own nipples -- lol
I enjoy freaky people, but I don’t play with my own nipples. That’s what I have my partner for 😉😈

I enjoy freaky people, but I don’t play with my own nipples. That’s what I have my partner for 😉😈
UR so lucky. I'm so jelly.

It could be that dancing and holding your arms up and moving them in strange patterns holding glo-sticks for 3 hours straight might cause a sore upper back.

Naahhh. Who would subject their body to that kind of abuse. 🤪🤪

UR so lucky. I'm so jelly.

It could be that dancing and holding your arms up and moving them in strange patterns holding glo-sticks for 3 hours straight might cause a sore upper back.

Naahhh. Who would subject their body to that kind of abuse. 🤪🤪
I’m an OG raver, but I went to my first “rave” last year since quitting to have kids. They’re really different than they used to be (the ones I went to were illegal underground raves, so not too fancy)

Yes I was exhausted afterwards but I expected that 🙂

I’m an OG raver, but I went to my first “rave” last year since quitting to have kids. They’re really different than they used to be (the ones I went to were illegal underground raves, so not too fancy)

Yes I was exhausted afterwards but I expected that 🙂
I was East Coast/DC rave/club scene late 90's on. Yeah I'm old now.