L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

He wants a threesome, new for me

EarthlyTrinity

Greenlighter
Recently a guy that I have been dating for a number of years has asked for a threesome i.e. me, him, and another one of his sexual mates (girl). This is not something that I have ever done. When I asked a few friends of mine I received mixed responses. One female friend of mine said she would outright leave her man if he asked her for anything like that. Another friend who has performed this act in the past told me that I was crazy. I don't quite understand that response. I'm not totally against and am in no way bi-curious or have any attractions towards other women. The idea of pleasing him is what entices me to do it, but I have many reservations as to what actually takes place such as me actually putting my hands on another female or even my actual body parts, down below and mouth. If I do decide and actually go through with this deed I will be back to leave comments on my experience and my thoughts exactly on what took place. To be continued....

http://www.earthlytrinity.net/2015/09/11/when-he-asks-for-a-threesome/

Well you already seem to be aware that he has another partner and you seem to be okay with that so that takes out half the problems that come with threesome scenarios. Jealousy can be awful, good for you guys for overcoming it.

As for the rest; you wouldn't have to directly touch the other female per say, but I definitely advise against pretending she isn't there.
You might have some fun with holding her shoulder while he pounds the hell outta her. Are you simply uncomfortable with the idea of putting your hands on her and pleasing her? Would you be okay if she went down on you?
Make sure everyone involved knows what to expect.

I pressume you're already okay with the idea of being naked with another female? And still if it is in a sexual situation? Have you met her before?

Well you already seem to be aware that he has another partner and you seem to be okay with that so that takes out half the problems that come with threesome scenarios. Jealousy can be awful, good for you guys for overcoming it.

As for the rest; you wouldn't have to directly touch the other female per say, but I definitely advise against pretending she isn't there.
You might have some fun with holding her shoulder while he pounds the hell outta her. Are you simply uncomfortable with the idea of putting your hands on her and pleasing her? Would you be okay if she went down on you?
Make sure everyone involved knows what to expect.

I pressume you're already okay with the idea of being naked with another female? And still if it is in a sexual situation? Have you met her before?

I don't have a problem with being naked in front of her. I have never met her before. I'm just uncomfortable with having to possible please her and her me. I appreciate the pointers you gave. I definitely don't want to make her uncomfortable and make it seem as if she's a problem I know that wouldn't be any fun for anybody. I don't know Ima just go with the flow and see what happens.