European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

He died doing what he loved

Ismene2

Bluelighter
I recently heard of a man who died while masturbating and thought "At least he died doing what he loved". How would you feel about dying while doing drugs? If your dying brain could process a last thought would you think "Fuck drugs up the arse with Mike Tyson's custard launcher" or would you think " Fair enough, I had plenty of good times doing drugs"?

I worry too much about living these days. So I don't care. <3

The future waits for no one. We shall see. I am always on drugs so it will probably . . just happen. Lol. :rolleyes:🤪

He who masters !

G6OOeQH.png

I thought it might happen to me a few times after over doing the MDPV (both the duration of the sessions, going without sleep, food, water, and benzos, and also the size of the re-doses)

The thought of being found dead whilst partaking in those activities may not be a way to go to be very proud of. Obviously when your dead you're not going to care, but I suppose the police would have to pass on the circumstances of your death to your next of kin.

Apparently the infamous 'masturbating man of Pompei' may not actually have been wanking after all when frozen forever in time by the volcanic eruption of Vesuveus. Some volcanologist expert has said that the heat of the volcanic eruption caused many corpses to twist into similar positions.

b608aa2b32b77af07859412cc9a15807.jpg

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/ed1e9bfb6a60fba181bbdf013d73b140

I thought it might happen to me a few times after over doing the MDPV (both the duration of the sessions, going without sleep, food, water, and benzos, and also the size of the re-doses)

The thought of being found dead whilst partaking in those activities may not be a way to go to be very proud of. Obviously when your dead you're not going to care, but I suppose the police would have to pass on the circumstances of your death to your next of kin.

Apparently the infamous 'masturbating man of Pompei' may not actually have been wanking after all when frozen forever in time by the volcanic eruption of Vesuveus. Some volcanologist expert has said that the heat of the volcanic eruption caused many corpses to twist into similar positions.

b608aa2b32b77af07859412cc9a15807.jpg

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/ed1e9bfb6a60fba181bbdf013d73b140

Totally true story.
It happened in 1990, dude was fucking a chicken by the riverside. It didn't end too well.
Media were hash, " the man who loved chikens", "wild love", "Kentucky fucked chiken"....

(And sorry for the separate posts, didn't know any better)

Totally true story.
It happened in 1990, dude was fucking a chicken by the riverside. It didn't end too well.
Media were hash, " the man who loved chikens", "wild love", "Kentucky fucked chiken"....

(And sorry for the separate posts, didn't know any better)
In addition to the 'Kentucky fucked chicken', were there any mention of the secret sauce!? 🤣

the likelihood is at least 0.1-1% and with a chance of 1 out of 100 times, im surprised more people haven't
Presumably it's something that is kept quiet, out of respect, in many cases where it has happened. It probably happens much more often than is realised.

With regards to drug related deaths, I would guess that quite a lot of stimulant related deaths could be something do with wanking related heart failures.

Last edited: