HCG on cycle or not

Redfox250

Greenlighter
Hello there.

I would like to ask some pros opinion about HCG and using it on cycle,like 500ui´s a week. I thought it´s usually used on PCT but i read on another forum that it´s prefered to use in cycle to keep testes from shrinking,and due it´s supressive nature it´s not recomendet to use as PCT tool,any thoughts on that?

Hcg acts just like lh. It will keep your balls working BUT it will also further suppress your LH production.
I personally consider HCG only useful if you're trying to have kids during a blast /cruise.

It has its place in long cycles to keep the testicles looking normal, or as fly said if you blast and cruise. Personally I only use it if I see significant shrinkage, but if you are running really heavy long cycles it is good to have on hand.

I've always wondered why testicule size matters. I don't really mind having tiny balls

Smaller balls means smaller potential targets for grown kicks. So small balls is a plus.

LOl it really dosent matter personally but for me I have a prosthetic so if one shrinks I look lopsided

Hello there.

I would like to ask some pros opinion about HCG and using it on cycle,like 500ui´s a week. I thought it´s usually used on PCT but i read on another forum that it´s prefered to use in cycle to keep testes from shrinking,and due it´s suppressive nature it´s not recomended to use as PCT tool,any thoughts on that?

I've previously had a lot to say about hCG on here... As for hCG for PCT: I don't understand why anyone would want to create another level of suppression in their HPTA? There is really no use for hCG, it desensitizes leydig cells in your testes to Leutinizing hormone so that when you eventually cease using hCG it takes a while for your testes to become sensitive to your own body's natural LH, thus prolonging your recovery. The use of hCG in males is limited to increasing fertility in HRT such that guys have enough viable sperm for their partners to conceive. When you are "shut down" your testes actually become more sensitive to LH due to receptor up-regulation. All that hCG will do is prolong your recovery.

When debating whether to use hCG, the length of cycle should be a primary consideration, or if on continuous cruise blast some people do use it for testicular function and spermatogenesis as hCG is a LH mimicking agent, all the hormones that the testes make aside from testosterone itself are kept running (such as the pregnenalone & DHEA) in a more normal way, some people get a sense of well-being boost and libido boost from it... it is theorised that there maybe LH receptors elsewhere than the testicles.. Overall some feel more normal and less burnt out using it.

All in all, as long as the potential raise in estradiol is controlled, there could be a viable reason to run it, even at a small dose of 125-250iu's 2 x week.....

It is not just about keeping your balls plump. Or about remaining fertile. There is lots of evidence to suggest that it helps to backfill hormone pathways that get depleted when your balls stop working... i.e they produce hormones OTHER than testosterone... hormones that are essential brain health amongst other things.

Some people do absolutely fine without hCG, its like everything it comes down to personal preference..

For fertility: hCG acts as an LH analogue, mimicking it's effects.

hMG (human menopaGloball gonadotropin) is an LH and FSH analogue.

hCG is usually enough to maintain and jump start fertility, but if not then hMG will more powerfully stimulate the sertoli cells that produce sperm.

Last edited:
I happen to agree with GF here. The man knows his stuff, it is useful on cycle but once pct begins just can it.

Thanks for the info,very helpful. So,i think im gonna get it..just in case so atleast i know i have it

I've always wondered why testicule size matters. I don't really mind having tiny balls
thats why u are a beta fgt , big balls =much testo= men, you're biological like a female with a tiny testo production , even a woman would be like you if injecting this amounts of drugs, i never understood the talk about alpha on steroid forums where people have no balls and have the testosterone of a 12 years old girl,its like people with a gun talk about how strong they are , as soon you take away their tools they are weak little scum

Last edited:
thats why u are a beta fgt , big balls =much testo= men, you're biological like a female with a tiny testo production , even a woman would be like you if injecting this amounts of drugs, i never understood the talk about alpha on steroid forums where people have no balls and have the testosterone of a 12 years old girl,its like people with a gun talk about how strong they are , as soon you take away their tools they are weak little scum

Keep your bullshit off this forum, post relevant information please.