View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HBWR seeds and taking on a full stomach

MarcusJD9999

Bluelighter
I tried dosing HBWR twice with no noticeable effects. I used the sublingual method of chewing to a mush and holding in mouth for 30 minutes, followed by spitting it out. First try 5 seeds, second try 12 with no results. I had eaten a large meal an hour before the first attempt and was still pretty full on dosing. The second attempt, i had eaten 5 hours before dosing the 12, still with no effects. Does taking morning glory or HBWR after eating diminish the effects of LSA completely? That is my main question. Just wondering if that is why it didn't work. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Two years ago at a festival, I ate a poutine, then 4 hbwr seeds, and got the craziest nausea I've ever experienced from psychedrlics, and then barfed up my pouting like 2 hours after ingestion.

I chewed up my seeds in my mouth and held them in my mouth for 10-20 minutes.
It was a nice trip, but that nausea scared me away from eating raw hbwr seeds ever again.

The trip did smooth out into a really euphoric headspace after the barf though.

Last edited:
Cool story wizard, but you didn't answer my question. But that was an interesting read none the less

If you were attempting to take the seeds sublingualy it shouldn't make a difference. Maybe if you were to swallow them it would have. Maybe you should just swallow them next time? Am I not right in thinking that there is little you can do to prevent the nausea?

They probably are degraded, regardless of what the source says. They're not exactly popular, so I could imagine them sitting about for a while. Source some different ones.

Trance, thanks for the reply. You might be right about the seeds being low in potency. I would try a different source, but these were supposed to be Hawaiian strain and no effects were felt from them. I would try a different source, but if I do who's to say those want be impotent as well even if they are claimed to be Hawaiian strain? Or they could be old as well. Not worth the money. I might try it one more time on a completely empty stomach. If that doesn't work, I'll just assume LSA wasn't meant for me to experience for the time being, or maybe ever, who knows. And who knows, maybe some day a friend will have some potent seeds someday but I wont know until that day comes, if it does. I'll stick to LSD or mushies just in general. Thanks!

I found the cold water extraction to be the best method - although there are better trips than HBWR , imho ....

I think Nexus or some other similar site - maybe even here at BL - will have details for the CWE teks.

Thanks for the advice hawk. I'm only going to stick to sublingual because I don't want the nausea or sickness to ruin the experience. I'll probably try the sublingual one last time on a completely empty stomach. Probably first thing in the morning.

Thanks for the advice hawk. I'm only going to stick to sublingual because I don't want the nausea or sickness to ruin the experience. I'll probably try the sublingual one last time on a completely empty stomach. Probably first thing in the morning.

The CWE method is said to only extract the desirable alkaloids , and leave the crappy stuff behind ...

If CWE doesn't include any nausea or sickness that might ruin the trip, then maybe I'll try that. If that doesn't work, I'm going to have to come to the conclusion that the seeds are old and throw them out

Nexus, are you saying pretty much just grind them up and mix them with water? I've done that sublingual already, with lemonade and water held in my mouth. Are you saying to swallow the mush? Define plug please lol. Thanks

No Fun

Two years ago at a festival, I ate a poutine, then 4 hbwr seeds, and got the craziest nausea I've ever experienced from psychedrlics, and then barfed up my pouting like 2 hours after ingestion.

I chewed up my seeds in my mouth and held them in my mouth for 10-20 minutes.
It was a nice trip, but that nausea scared me away from eating raw hbwr seeds ever again.

The trip did smooth out into a really euphoric headspace after the barf though.

A friend said he did a cold water extraction with about 15 of HBWR seeds and about 25 Morning Glory seeds and he said it felt like he had been poisoned!
9.gif

Start looking up extractions. You may be able to do an alcohol extraction. Also, have you done actual Moring Glory seeds? I have dosed as high as 700 seeds with some light nausea but no puking.
I always took the seeds before I ate. That seemed to help. One time I ate like 500 MG seeds, and ate a rib dinner. Afterward I saw Gangs of New York. The seeds were definately working by then with no nausea. This was over a two hour or less time period.

There are many extraction faq's on Google and Erowid.
I heard also the cwe to be pretty great.
Also, I tripped on store bought seeds.
Happy tripping.

The DMT Nexus site has a good variety of extracting teks . there are other sites also ; perhaps Mycotopia ...

Interested in your results , but seeds are not nice , imo .