View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HBWR seed dosing

Jackplays

Bluelighter
I have some HBWR seeds arriving in a few days, and I don't know how many to take. They are very fresh, untreated, straight from Hawaii, so they should be relatively high potency. I want my first time trip on them to be relatively mild, with some cevs, and possibly some weak oevs. I know that they will probably cause me to throw up, so I will be prepared for that. I also want to remain sober enough (just for a first time, so I know what I'm dealing with) to interact with people on some level (just to say hey, how's it going? Things like that) from what iv read, I'm thinking 4 or 5 seeds maybe

How big are the seeds? Botanical specimens have large variation in size. Get the seeds and take a picture showing how large they are or perhaps weigh them. I could give a better dose estimate once I have at least the pic.

4/5 seeds seems like a good amount. Make sure not to eat for a while beforehand, this will shorten the waiting time to come up and will also make the bodyload easier to handle. IMO the bodyload is the worst thing about HBWR.

If you are interested I have found nitrous to go amazingly well with HBWR, beware though it is an extremely moreish combination =D

^Yeah, that's a reasonable dose.
You sure you're not going to take these at school? That would be a silly and dumb thing to do, it's not cool to hurl at school....
LSA is neat stuff, but I worry about ya kid.

^100% agreed LSA is not appropriate for school, not only would you seem quite weird to others but you'll feel even worse due how uncomfortable the bodyload is.

I will not take this at school. Maybe once I become really experienced I will think about taking a very low dose at school, but Im not even considering it right now. I'm pretty wierd anyways, so no one would proly suspect anything

You should Start low and work your way up, also CWE(Cold Water Extract) is a good way of reducing nausea/increasing maximum dosage.

I haven't tired HBWR seeds yet, But with a specific process I follow on MG seeds... I never get too much of a bodyload and I never vomit. Very nice trip; had visual, auditory, smell, and definitely body sensations.