View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HBWR and Racetams

Mr.Trees

Greenlighter
Anyone else have good experiences with HBWR seeds and nootropics like piracetam and noopept?

My last experience with HBWR was by the sublingual method, I took 8 seeds chewed in my mouth and then swallowed, the seeds were not the hawaiian strain and were a little weak. I took them with a few friends, and we all chewed the seeds and held them in our mouths for 30 minutes and then expelled the chewed seed. I was the only one to swallow a good amount of the seed after chewing. Stomache pains were felt 45 mintues to an hour after dosing. 2 hours after dosing I had very minor visual disturbances and just a very upset stomach, with a slight euphoria that i couldnt really enjoy because my stomache was hurting so bad.

I decided to call a friend with HBWR experience and i told him that we werent feeling much from these seeds besides the nausea and he said he might know something that could help. A few minutes later my friends came by my room and gave us 50 mg of noopept, saying that this might be able to help. After ingestion I decided to go to the food court to get something to eat and on the walk over I felt tingling n my legs and a big smile came across my face almost reminiscent of an LSD comeup, and before i knew it I was beginning to trip.

There was almost immediate noticeable tracers and looking into the woods at my campus was mesmerizing, the trees were moving and crystalizing in a very subtle way. There was also moments of confusion, almost comparable to the spiraling mindfuck of mushrooms, but different. I also felt no nausea affter ingestion of the noopept and had almost boundless amounts of energy, quite different from the sedation and drunkenness i had felt before. Later that night as i was coming down I smoked a fat blunt with my freinds and it made me feel like i was tripping all over again. I woke up with a slight pleasant afterglow.

Is this comparable to any other HBWR trips you have experienced, and did the noopept play a large role in making the trip more LSD like? i feel it wouldve been a bust without it, and i enjoyed it so much Im thinking about doing HBWR at a festival soon and im gonna take the noopept at the comeup along with a few bowl packs. Do you guys think that is a good idea or should i just get 2 tabs of 2C-I

The most intense trip I have EVER had was from HBWR seeds while researching a cluster headache remedy for a friend of mine.
I had never taken them and I bought some seeds from an on-line vendor and powdered them up and ended up doing 45 seeds for my initial dose...IN-FUCKING-TENSE!!!

The most intense trip I have EVER had was from HBWR seeds while researching a cluster headache remedy for a friend of mine.
I had never taken them and I bought some seeds from an on-line vendor and powdered them up and ended up doing 45 seeds for my initial dose...IN-FUCKING-TENSE!!!

WOW, thats alot of seed, did you encounter any vasoconstriction during that trip, and did you eat the whole seed or do an extraction?

WOW, thats alot of seed, did you encounter any vasoconstriction during that trip, and did you eat the whole seed or do an extraction?

I ground them up in a coffee grinder, put them 000 caps and ...down the hatch.
Actually, I started with 3 caps...30 seeds and after 2 hours, thinking they should have hit me by then, I ate 2 more caps.
I've done 500 mg IM shots of DMT and it wasn't nearly as intense as those seeds...I tripped HARD for 6-8 hours and was still tripping the next day and had a two week after-glow.
I've tried reproduce that trip, but even with doses of up to 100 seeds haven't been able to get back there...that was, literally, a life changer.
It was my first time tripping in over 30 years.