• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HBWR 2 Failed sublingual attempts. Any advice?

MarcusJD9999

Bluelighter
Here is my report on my two failed attempts at dosing untreated Hawaiian strain HBWR seeds. I decided to take the seeds using a sublingual method because I read this route would be likely to result in little to zero nausea.

The first dose/attempt I decided to try a lower dose than what I had planned just so I could make sure I didn't take too much the first time and to determine my final dose. Now for this attempt, I had just eaten a very large meal about an hour before dosing, and was still feeling full when dosing. For this I popped around 5-6 seeds in my mouth and chewed them thoroughly followed by adding a little water. The 5-6 seeds had been chewed to a mush which was swished in the mouth occasionally and held their for 20 minutes. The water mush was then spit out and no saliva swallowed either. 1-2 hours later no noticeable effects yet, so decided to smoke a good bowl of some bud. Was pretty high, but nothing more psychedelic than what I would normally get from just weed alone, so no noticeable effects were obvious for this failed attempt.

The next night, a second attempt had been made. This time, since the 5-6 seeds didn't work, a second dose of 10 seeds had been popped in the mouth, followed by consistent chewing. For this attempt, the last time I ate was around 5 to 5 and a half hours before dosing.About 10 minutes after popping the ten seeds in the mouth, 2 more seeds were added to the mouth and chewed adding it to mush from the previous 10 seeds. This was chewed and swished around for a good 30-35 minutes total. After the chewing and holding in the mouth, the mush of 12 seeds were spit out. None of the mush was swallowed including the saliva for this attempt as well.
After 2 to 2 and a half hours, no noticeable effects were apparent yet, so another bowl was smoked. Very high, and some barely noticeable effects that resembled a previous acid trip but this was very mild and not something that couldn't be just the bud and the bud alone. This effect may have been in part due to the hbwr, but not 100% sure on that and it could have just been the weed alone and if it was the hbwr this time, then it was very mild and not noticeable enough to say it worked and was not a full blown psychedelic trip, and it very well could have been just the weed alone, so this was pretty much another failed attempt. The source the seeds were bought from said they were Hawaiian strain.

It could be that some of the LSA was removed or the seeds were just really old and have lost their potency over time, or maybe they aren't really Hawaiian strain and are not even potent, who knows. Maybe I did the sublingual method wrong. It could have been that food was eaten before the attempts but I'm really not too sure why it didn't work. I have a good bit of seeds left and am willing to go for a third attempt. If it is the potency, then maybe 20 or 30 will be taken sublingual for the next attempt.
Any advice anyone could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I never had much luck with hbwr. Change suppliers?

I think my next step after hbwr was wondering cow fields in search of mushrooms.

To me, it sounds like one (or a combination of) of four possibilities.
1. you got bunked
2. the natural alkaloid content of your specific seeds is very low due to either genetic or environmental factors
3. the seeds were stored in improper conditions which causes the fragile ergolines to break down more easily
4. the seeds are very old and all of the compounds have become mostly inactive due to age

If I were you, I'd try 15 seeds in a coffee grinder, or just throw them out. You could try growing them yourself too. In the right growing conditions, and if they're fresh, your seeds are a lot more likely to work well.

I had ten once, and nothing happened. I seem to remember someone telling me they'd probably been in that shop for years, and that the LSA had broken down accordingly.

Thanks for the replies guys. I will probably try 15-20 one more time and if that doesn't work I will probably just throw them out. If it does work this time, I'll see if I can post a report.

Also another thing to add, I did go to bed not too long after taking the seeds both times. This was at least two hours after taking them maybe a little more. It could be possible that I slept through the whole trip but idk?

Just emailed the source. Got a reply claiming they are definitely fresh from 2015. Hmmmm...

Well, just ground up 20 in a coffee grinder and popped the powder in my mouth, along with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice/lemonade. We'll see how this goes. This will be my third attempt.